Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Missouri Quilt company daily deals >

Missouri Quilt company daily deals

Missouri Quilt company daily deals

Old 01-01-2012, 06:55 AM

I check every evening if I'm on the computer. If not first thing in the morning. They have very nice products and great tutorials. I've had to call to place an order before due to computer problems too and they were so helpful and very nice. I think its a great company and would highly recommend it!
Old 01-01-2012, 07:18 AM

Default trying to get to site

Originally Posted by patimint View Post
Has anyone else been having trouble getting into their site? I was ordereing the nickle charm pack the other day and just as I started to pay for purchase, I lost the connection and haven't been able to get in since. It has been 2 days. I did send them an email, said I could call and make the order and they would honor the daily deal price. I keep trying to get in, still can't so guess I will have to call. And yes, I look at them everyday, but don't always buy, but somethimes I can't resist.
i was having the same problem, they replied back to clean out the cookies on your pc. after i did that i had no problems. Lorene
Old 01-01-2012, 07:34 AM

I order from the all the time. I shop for stuff I need and put it in the wish list. Then when I see a good Daily
Deal... I have something else there to add to my cart to kind of offset the shipping.

Yesterday, I hit the jackpot... I had my Missouri Star order, my Keepsake order and my Phillips Fiber Arts order... all came on the same day. Only waiting for my Amazon order and I will be set for a little while... (That is till the next sale comes along.LOL )
Old 01-01-2012, 07:38 AM

I am having problems also. I put several items in my cart and then decided to think about what I had in there. I waited a few hours and when I went back to buy my items I couldn't get in their site. I tried every day this week during boxing week with no luck. I have tried two different browers and using two different computers. I guess I just saved myself some money. :-(
Old 01-01-2012, 08:12 AM

I've never had problems with them and just can't imagine unsubscribing from their e-mails. Could it possibly be something with your server?
Old 01-01-2012, 08:26 AM

I have never been to their site. But I do watch their how to videos on Youtube. But I do love a sale, and I mean sale of 50%, or up and as low as 30%. I also take into consideration how much the shipping will cost me. I do not like to go to fabric sites where you have to spend over $150 or $200 just to get free shipping.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by SWEETPEACHES View Post
I can not resist. Is anyone else addicted to these great deals? And I always have to buy two!
Yes, and my credit card will attest to that but they were too good to pass up and I am a very frugal spender.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:37 AM

I don't think paying the postage makes it a good deal. I tried once to order 2 of the deals and they wouldn't let me. So no I don't order any of the deals.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by lizzyq View Post
It's the first thing I check when I get on the computer!

LOL .... me too!!!

Suzy
Old 01-01-2012, 09:00 AM

The staff is very good, a great store. The five dollars usually charged for shipping gets the store cost plus some. The charms could be shipped much cheaper and I just can't buy knowing it will be the same price as my local store if I walk in. It is a nice thought at first but logic tells me, no deal.