Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: My very own quilting angel - Wildyard

Wildyard's your earth angel and all of us quilting angels will be praying for your recovery.

Blog Entries
    Wildyard, you restored my faith in my humanity...but then I always believe that quilter's are angels in disguise and sent to heaven to help out where needed....
    Enjoy your quilt and good luck during your therapy...

OMG this is unbelievable......you wonderful, wonderful people!!!!!(wipin eyes)

Best wishes on your chemo

Quote Originally Posted by GGinMcKinney
    Ahh, Wildyard, what a sweet loving gift.
    Akrogirl, prayers for speedy healing and few chemo side effects from one survivor to another. Hang in there!
    Same to you two ladies from me.

hello. Just want to let you know this QB is full of lovely careing people. I am a cancer patient too. I know how special it is to have a chemo quilt. I am doing pretty good. I wish that you be wrapped in love and just know that prayers will be sent frequently. Wildyard is a angel. God Bless both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel
    hello. Just want to let you know this QB is full of lovely careing people. I am a cancer patient too. I know how special it is to have a chemo quilt. I am doing pretty good. I wish that you be wrapped in love and just know that prayers will be sent frequently. Wildyard is a angel. God Bless both of you.
    Marvel, holding you close in my heart as you go thru your trials on the way to recovery also. Wishing you strength and much love as healing comes to you. I'm glad you have a chemo quilt to wrap yourself in, too. Smiles and hugggggggs

There are such wonderful & caring people here

I'm praying for you. I have been doing chemo on & off for 10 years. Non-Hodgekins Lymphoma for me.

Stay POSITIVE. It's 70% of the cure.

Dee
    Prayers for a blessed recovery. Bless wildyard for her kindness.

What a beautiful thing to do for someone you only knew from this list. This indeed is the best group I have found. I always feel so much love here. Akrogirl, I hope you are doing well. Know my prayers are with you.

I so agree with what Marvel, Patty and others have said about the many, many wonderful people on this board who give, support, share and encourage others in so many kind, loving and generous ways. I feel like it's really not fair to single me out this way so much, because I'm just one of many. I hope each and every one of you who have donated, contributed, sent prayers, thoughts and love to others will take all these kind and wonderful things being said of me and apply them to yourselves as well.
    I appreciate all the love in this board more than I can tell you. It's really true that I don't feel like any of you are strangers here.
    Like most of you, I love making quilts and I love when one of my quilts makes someone happy. It's a double joy and a double blessing, as most of you already know.
    If indeed I am an angel here on earth, than many of you have helped put the feathers in my wings. I hope I have done the same for you.
    Hugs, smiles and happy quilting to every angel on the QB, including especially, the one I made this particular quilt for.

Quote Originally Posted by wildyard
    I so agree with what Marvel, Patty and others have said about the many, many wonderful people on this board who give, support, share and encourage others in so many kind, loving and generous ways. I feel like it's really not fair to single me out this way so much, because I'm just one of many. I hope each and every one of you who have donated, contributed, sent prayers, thoughts and love to others will take all these kind and wonderful things being said of me and apply them to yourselves as well.
    I appreciate all the love in this board more than I can tell you. It's really true that I don't feel like any of you are strangers here.
    Like most of you, I love making quilts and I love when one of my quilts makes someone happy. It's a double joy and a double blessing, as most of you already know.
    If indeed I am an angel here on earth, than many of you have helped put the feathers in my wings. I hope I have done the same for you.
    Hugs, smiles and happy quilting to every angel on the QB, including especially, the one I made this particular quilt for.
    Linda, not only are you generous but you're humble too. How could anyone not love you?

akrogirl, it's good to know that you're having minimal side effects and hang in there, you're in so many prayers and thoughts here.

Prayers and positive thoughts for all our cancer survivors and fighters...take one day, one hour, one minute at a time.

a regular here
    Blog Entries
    I have a son who had cancer. So far his tests have come back clear. I also have 2 brother-in-laws fighting it now.
    So many prayers are being said for them, and in return, my prayers are sent too you both.
    May the Grace of God shine on you.
    Dusty

God Bless and my your chemo do it's job.
    Wildyard, you are one of the angels who walk among us, thank you for reminding us.

Power Poster
    Well expressed kindness by both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel
    Marvel, hopefully, we can move forward to a cure/remission together, and I'm so happy to hear that you are doing well <>

I can honestly say that much of my best support has come from this board. We have so many strong and positive survivors here that it makes it easier for me to be strong and positive also.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen

I'm praying for you. I have been doing chemo on & off for 10 years. Non-Hodgekins Lymphoma for me.

Continued best wishes in your treatment. Two people we know have just been diagnosed with lymphoma :-(

Quote Originally Posted by akrogirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen

Continued best wishes in your treatment. Two people we know have just been diagnosed with lymphoma :-(
    Thanks AKROGIRL. I'm headed up to the Mayo Clinic for another stem-cell transplant this Thursday.

holding you close in my heart!! hugs and smiles

Know that our prayers go with you!!!!

community benefactor p38flygirl's Avatar
    Just checking in to see how you are doing...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5