Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Need Help with Decision Making >

Need Help with Decision Making

Need Help with Decision Making

Old 03-16-2021, 10:26 AM

When I get like that, I just step back and do some mindless project, like read or bake, or maybe take a walk - weather permitting. Our minds just have to rest and unwind once in a while.
Old 03-16-2021, 03:30 PM

Do multiple projects. I'll get tired of one project and move to the next one...then onto a 3rd one, before going back to the first one. Maybe start with something small to get you focused. Don't forget, you can do everything you listed - even all at once. The hard part is to just get started.

There are times I'll get started on something and it morphs with a life of it's own that's different than my original idea but still similar enough and still enjoyable.
Old 03-16-2021, 04:22 PM

Default Re:need help deciding

Here, I thought I was the only one who does that, but in my case, I thought it was waaaay too many senior moments. I have 5 "kits" I've put in boxes, and have 3 other projects going at the same time. I start on one project, but then I'll see a new pattern that I just have to make, (right now before I forget) so everything else gets put aside. And no, I'm not a Gemini, lol. Just somebody else who can't decide
I figure if I sew 16 hours a day, and use up all my stash, I should have enough projects for about 30 years or so.