Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Need Help please >

Need Help please

Need Help please

Old 08-28-2012, 05:39 PM

I know exactly what you are going through. I have a Juki on my frame and the foot control for it is HUGE. I found a controler that plugs in where my foot one did. I velcro it to the top of my machine. it has a speed knob and an off/ on button. I got it from All Brands but it is made by the Grace Company. Maybe there is one to fit your machine(if your foot controler unplugs). It isn't great ( I have problems with the start /stop at times) but it is soooo much better than trying to drag that foot pedal along.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:37 PM

Default Need Help Please

Take a look at the Grace Speed Control. They are available for different machines and just plug into where your foot control would.

Originally Posted by peg1991 View Post
Okay people need some help with a Singer Foot Controls ....
Well I would like to have a Hand Control for my Singer so I can do my Quilting without the foot control. Do anyone of you understand what I'm talking about and if so where can I get one for my SingerConfidence 7463....

I have a quilting table so the foot Control does not reach the floor, so I have to hold it in my one hand and more the sewing machine with the other hand... Not good at all.... So please Help....
Old 08-28-2012, 07:47 PM

I saw the last pic and you can get a thumb switch to place on the carriage where your hand is in pic#3. My Bailey quilter has one. I think you can order the switch for regular machines. If you are interested pm me and I will get you the Phone #.If not can a friend mount the peddle to the side or top of the carriage?
Old 08-29-2012, 06:48 AM

First, where did you get your quilting set-up from. I would go back to them and ask for help. I would think that your "foot" would drop down the back side of the machine.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:39 AM

It looks like you are using a Ken Lund frame. There should be a way to attach it to the carrier handle. Duct tape comes to mind--but that's my solution for everything. I'll have to think about it, but there has to be something that will work as an attachment to hold the pedal to the handle--that way, you'd still be holding the handle with both hands, but could hold the pedal down also.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:49 AM

I have the same machine and I have no clue. but dont quilt to fast you will throw it out of time. I have done it twice and finally bought a juki for quilting.