Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
New New New- look for reviews (if any) >

New New New- look for reviews (if any)

New New New- look for reviews (if any)

Old 12-21-2012, 08:22 AM

Looks like more trouble than anything else to me! I don't need another gadget...article says it releases endorphins? Really? Sounds like magic beans! LOL
Old 12-21-2012, 11:35 AM

Seen the advert...seems nice...I believe what stop me was the price...to costly for me...
Old 12-21-2012, 11:52 AM

I do have October hoops. I purchased because I was having a wrist operation and was in the middle of a double wedding ring quilt. I stopped using the pegs early as one handed too difficult. Problem is watching how lose the foot goes to the edge after A while you do seem to adjust and not knock so often. I found it very useful as my problem was holding fabric to quilt anyone way. I also have a red ring which does the same job holds fabric flat while you quilt but it is too small. The size of the hoop is determined by the size of the throat of your ,Annie if you think about it.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by pocoellie View Post
Personally, I wouldn't spend the money. It looks like it would "work" if you were doing a single block but I can't see doing a whole quilt with it. You'll notice how she keeps changing the positions of the pegs and sometimes the position of the block. But, if you have the money and want to try it, I say go for it.
I agree. I saw it demonstrated at the lancaster show. I do a A LOT of free motion quilting, and I thought it was way over priced! But if you have the money ....