Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
New Quilting Challenge >

New Quilting Challenge

New Quilting Challenge

Old 11-18-2010, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by sewTinker
here's a link to a list of all the colors. On my computer, I have to click them to See (if you Right-Click and select Open In New Tab , you won't have to leave the page with the list).
Thanks for posting the link sewTinker :P I was going to search and see which colors I got as it would be a while before I get to Lowes. How cool! I love both of my colors, never thought about putting them together though, I see a fabric shopping trip in my near future :mrgreen: Love it! Thanks for getting this started, Judi.
Sew what colors did you get Candi? I'm picking up my cards tonite, but Judie told me mine are in the green family. Anyone who has ever had my name in the secret pal swap knows yellow, orange and green are my favorite colors. Though Judie has never had my name :lol: :lol: I did not tell her my favorite colors, I let her pick for me so maybe I would be forced out of my comfort zone, but luck was on my side and I got one of my favorite colors. Yea!!!
Old 11-18-2010, 12:53 PM

I too love your colors, Terryl. But really, I don't think there is a color that I don't like. It appears from the website that I have oranges and pinks, at least, this is what I can tell. I can't wait to get to Lowes to pick up the cards, although I won't be able to start yet another project until after the holidays. :mrgreen:
Sooo, do you think you'll have enough green fabs in your stash to choose from for this challenge or are you going shopping? :mrgreen:

Originally Posted by Terryl
Sew what colors did you get Candi? I'm picking up my cards tonite, but Judie told me mine are in the green family. Anyone who has ever had my name in the secret pal swap knows yellow, orange and green are my favorite colors. Though Judie has never had my name :lol: :lol: I did not tell her my favorite colors, I let her pick for me so maybe I would be forced out of my comfort zone, but luck was on my side and I got one of my favorite colors. Yea!!!
Old 11-18-2010, 01:01 PM

I too love your colors, Terryl. But really, I don't think there is a color that I don't like. It appears from the website that I have oranges and pinks, at least, this is what I can tell. I can't wait to get to Lowes to pick up the cards, although I won't be able to start yet another project until after the holidays. :mrgreen:
Sooo, do you think you'll have enough green fabs in your stash to choose from for this challenge or are you going shopping? :mrgreen:

Not sure til I get the paint card, green has such a large range...... I have mostly brights/neons with some deep forest greens mixed in. I HOPE I get to shop for fabrics :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 11-18-2010, 01:03 PM

:lol: :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Not sure til I get the paint card, green has such a large range...... I have mostly brights/neons with some deep forest greens mixed in. I HOPE I get to shop for fabrics :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 11-19-2010, 06:49 AM

yours are in the orange /peach range Tinker...just making sure...12 colors to chhose from on 2 cards:)
Old 11-21-2010, 05:31 PM

I picked up my cards today from lowe's. Really pretty colors. 272 starts with Pearl Blush, and 240 with Pink Chablis.

This will be Fun!
Old 11-21-2010, 05:57 PM

Gave cards to Marci (don't know her board name)and June (slk350) today. I've decided to try my first ever bargello with my 2 cards, of course I'm thinking table runner :) :) :)
Old 11-21-2010, 06:04 PM

Sounds like fun. Count me in.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:07 AM

Gave cards to Marci (don't know her board name)and June (slk350) today. I've decided to try my first ever bargello with my 2 cards, of course I'm thinking table runner :) :) :)
Ooohh, can't wait to see it. :P

I wrote my strips numbers on my planner which stays in my purse, so next time I am near Lowes, I'll be ready to get them.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:09 AM

Ooohh, can't wait to see it. :P

I wrote my strips numbers on my planner which stays in my purse, so next time I am near Lowes, I'll be ready to get them.
Need me to get them for you? :lol: :lol: :lol: