Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
ok does anyone else have this problem? >

ok does anyone else have this problem?

ok does anyone else have this problem?

Old 10-09-2010, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Bev
Originally Posted by auntiehenno
Have spent a small fortune on patterns I have never, or will probably now,never use. Should take pics and sell them on here, but don't know how to do it. :) :roll:
Me too. And I bet if we all put our unused patterns up for sale we'd ALL end up buying as many as we sold. We might just as well swap them. Then we'd all simply put away the "new" ones we got and never use them either. But at least they'd have found a new home. :-)
That is so true!! :-)
Old 10-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Bev

Originally Posted by DeniseP
Patterns, Oh my God!!! When I moved into my house five years ago I had to clean out my sewing room to move it. I found a bag of patterns purchased at Joann's when they had a sale for 99 cent Simplicity patterns that I had forgotten about. TEN patterns in the bag with the receipt dated two years before!!
You're lucky they were only purchased two years ago. At least they're still in style. ;-)
Old 10-09-2010, 08:24 PM

Yep, I can relate. But they are not part of a stash...they are your resource center in your studio right?
Old 10-09-2010, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by amma
I have been collecting these as well...
I love to look through them almost as much as my fabric :D:D:D
I do this, too. I have tons of patterns in binders so I sit & go through them as well as the quilt magazines I keep handy. Pure entertainment. Then I see sev. things I want to make right away. I need to be 3 of me for all I want to do. Then I get frustrated & put them down. I am so pathetic.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:07 AM

My little quilt group has a quarterly project day and it is coming up on November 13th. We decided the other night that rather than doing the same project, we would work on UFOs. Well, I certainly have enough of those laying around, but instead, I am making yet another project and am using a pattern that I have had for about 2 years and have been longing to make. I cut it all last night and am really excited to see it to completion!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by maxi
Yep, I can relate. But they are not part of a stash...they are your resource center in your studio right?
I like this statement. "Resource Center" That's what I need to keep telling myself and anyone who asks.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:34 AM
Power Poster

I must admit I do have a few.
Old 10-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Bev

Originally Posted by Pat G
I do this, too. I have tons of patterns in binders so I sit & go through them as well as the quilt magazines I keep handy. Pure entertainment. Then I see sev. things I want to make right away. I need to be 3 of me for all I want to do. Then I get frustrated & put them down. I am so pathetic.
If you're pathetic, then I guess we all are. We should call ourselves the Pathetic Piecers. :lol:
Old 10-11-2010, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bev
If you're pathetic, then I guess we all are. We should call ourselves the Pathetic Piecers. :lol:
LOL!! :-P
Old 10-11-2010, 08:51 PM

I'm in that group of patheticism (no such word), but i am not as organised as having my patterns in folders, they are all over the place, have to get organized. LOL :)

Originally Posted by Bev
Originally Posted by Pat G