Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OK Guild members are SNOOPY!!

Quote Originally Posted by PatriceJ
    we are sooooo good around here that even old news is interesting. how many groups can say that? ;-)
    It's still relevant three years later LOL... this board is awesome...only guild I belong to :)

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    PatriceJ, That's twice this week you talked about being nekkid. LOL. I know how you run around your house. LOL As I sit here in just a long t-shirt. ROFL

It's a sewing circle. Join in on the fun. Post pix of Patrice's nekkidness to an online forum.

I'm used to ancient threads intentionally being bumped on other forums. It's a "safe" form of trolling. That never happens here?

Quote Originally Posted by O WHO?HookEMWe'rebetternU
    :x :twisted: :cry: These guid members are just plain old Snoopy about everything and twist things around like a gossip paper. Nit pick on the tiniest things to the newer members . What's the deal???? :?
    Hook
    I see by you avitar that your from Texas. What part of Texas are you in

Quote Originally Posted by Suz
    Patrice is correct except for the "nekkid" thing. Don't want to give the dh any ideas.

Another suggestion is get together with a few of your "likeminded" quilting friends and start your own group. It will only take two or three to start and then grow on your own. You could start by having a quilting bee, serve light refreshments and exchange ideas/show and tell.

No one needs those with the "elitist" attitude. Come on up to Pennsylvania and we country folk will treat you much better!

Suzanne
    evil grin

Sneaks out of the naughty corner to steal Suz's clothes.

I was going to start a new topic, but it fits right in with this revived one. I visited a guild meeting today and had a wonderful experience! I had e-mailed the membership chair asking if I could attend before joining. She sent me a lovely warm response the same day, and greeted me at the door when I arrived. All the members were very friendly, and basically I got the same feeling I have when I visit here. My only other experience with a guild was years ago in another area. That guild was much larger, and I felt very invisible (I didn't go back). I was impressed with their 'show and tell' items, their demonstrations, and their charity work. If you are looking for a guild in the Las Vegas area, check out the Las Vegas Quilters. I'm glad I did. (and thanks to all here who helped me get up the courage to make the leap!)

You ladies are the best!!! Wouldn't want to be any where else. Thanks for your friendship, inspiration, encouragement.

I am also a Texan. I live near Austin. I belong to 2 very nice guilds. Austin Area Quilt Guild is having our show this month, September 17-19th at Palmer Events Center.
    The smaller guild is Chisholm Trail Quilt Guild and they meet in Georgetown. Both guilds are nice to new members and make sure that they are welcomed and made to feel welcome to the group.
    Sharon W. in Round Rock,Texas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by debbieumphress
    PatriceJ, That's twice this week you talked about being nekkid. LOL. I know how you run around your house. LOL As I sit here in just a long t-shirt. ROFL
    'scuse me. that's twice in three years. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by pookie ookie
    It's a sewing circle. Join in on the fun. Post pix of Patrice's nekkidness to an online forum.

I'm used to ancient threads intentionally being bumped on other forums. It's a "safe" form of trolling. That never happens here?
    trust me ... you don't want to see that. :lol:

ancient thread pop up from time to time. it isn't wrong, but it is usually confusing. and funny.

funny is always good. :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2