Online shops >

Online shops

Online shops

Old 11-22-2019, 11:35 AM
Power Poster

My favorites:

Fat Quarter Shop
Missouri Star Quilt Company
Etsy- there is a seller called HunnieQuilt who has great prices and awesome service. I buy from her a lot. But there are other sellers there too, she's my favorite.
Shabby Fabrics- they also have nice tutorials on Youtube,
Green Fairy Quilts

I love to check out quilt shops when I'm out of town but don't buy much locally.
Old 11-22-2019, 12:07 PM

Fabric.com and fatQuarterShop.com and thousands of bolts.com are my 3 go-to shops.
Old 11-22-2019, 01:35 PM

I have ordered fabrics I like from Thousandsofbolts.com, QuiltedTwins.com, Fabrics.com, and ThreadBearFabrics.com.
I have been pleased with the fabric quality and delivery timeliness from all of these shops.
Old 11-22-2019, 02:05 PM

Connecting Threads
Thousands of Bolts
Hancock
Fat Quarter Shop
Old 11-22-2019, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by ckcowl View Post
I’ve been shopping with fabric.com for 19+ years. There are other shops I do shop with on occasion but if I cannot get what I need locally fabric.com is my first place to look. I’ve also been participating in the fabshophop for years so have had the opportunity to browse and shop with many shops all across the country. There are some great shops out there who have an on line presence. There have been a few I found doing the hop that I’ve been able to visit when traveling too.
I've only just begun my quilting journey and I buy locally whenever I can, but if I'm shopping online I start with Fabric.com. I've purchased a few quilting fabrics from them and I've been very happy with the price and quality. Also they have some items I haven't found locally so that's neat. The other point for me is that their shipping rates are really good to Canada, and they ship to Canada exclusively by UPS (don't know if that's true within the US). My daughter placed an order on Sunday and it was delivered to our house yesterday. That's 4 days, and through customs too. I think the affiliation with Amazon contributes to this.
Old 11-22-2019, 03:47 PM

Hawthornethreads.com is one of my favorites that has not been mentioned yet. They always have a really nice sale section and very reasonable shipping.
Old 11-22-2019, 04:22 PM

I have only bought fabric on line once and that was from Jordan Fabrics. Great quality. However, more importantly, Jordan Fabrics has great tutorial videos and lots of free patterns. You might want to go to their website just to see what they have to offer.
Old 11-22-2019, 05:38 PM

Wherever I find what I want. I’ve ordered from big online quilting places and local small quilt stores all over the country. Never had a bit of trouble.
Old 11-22-2019, 06:42 PM
Power Poster

connectingthreads. com and missouristarquilts. com and keepsakequilting. com
Old 11-22-2019, 07:51 PM

I'd add eQuilter; Quilt Fabric Closeout; Fabric Fanatics (all batiks); Keepsake Quilting, Marshalls, Lil Red Hen in Paola, KS; Missouri Star Quilt Co.;Quilted Paradise (Baldwin, KS);