Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Ordered from Common Threads? >

Ordered from Common Threads?

Ordered from Common Threads?

Old 01-17-2018, 08:36 PM

Always good to hear about a company with great service. I checked out their site. Am I missing something? I don't see a whole lot of fabric.
Old 01-18-2018, 03:05 AM

I am doing one of their BOM right now...very nice people! We travel in the summertime so was not home for 2 months..I emailed them and told them to hold my shipment and they did without any trouble....another time they charged my cc but a week later I hadn't received my block so emailed them again and wouldn't you know it showed up that afternoon so I sent them another email and told them. About a week later they called to make sure I had gotten my block! I will be doing more BOM with them...I have had plenty of fabric to even make a mistake or two when cutting too...LOL

Originally Posted by gingerd View Post
Have you every ordered from Common Threads?

I'm looking at their block of the month club. I haven't done any business with them before. How are their kits? Is there a little extra fabric when making a quilt?

Thanks!
Old 01-18-2018, 03:31 AM

www.commonthreadsquilting.com

Have never done business with them, but just wanted to post their link in case anyone else was interested in seeing what they carry.
Old 01-18-2018, 03:34 AM

Thanks, I just ordered more fabric. I am now required to live until I am 753 if I want to use up all the fabric I have. Great prices and free shipping, yippee.
Old 01-18-2018, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by mmac71 View Post
I have tried to find the site Common Threads and get a weird page. Could someone post the link please?
Here you go.......
https://www.commonthreadsquilting.com
Old 01-18-2018, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Mama H View Post
Thanks, I just ordered more fabric. I am now required to live until I am 753 if I want to use up all the fabric I have. Great prices and free shipping, yippee.
LOL I'm in the same boat!
Old 01-18-2018, 08:49 AM

Oh - I really like some of their BOM patterns - but not a real fan on their fabric choices. I know they have most of the patterns also for sale, but they seem really high for non-paper pieced patterns. I've paid that kind of money for patterns that come with 15 sheets of templates, but not for ones that are only instructions.
Old 01-18-2018, 12:53 PM

The only thing that I can add is that this website has a physical shop is everything I love in a shop. It is in an old historic building in downtown Waxahachie, Texas. They seem to sell everything quilting except modern fabric. All excellent quality fabric designer. The BOM's that are displayed in the store turn out even more magnificent than the pictures show on-line. They are always stunning.
Old 01-19-2018, 03:51 PM

I have done many BOM with them. I live close enough to take day trips to their store - Love It!!! they have wonderful civil war fabrics. I say you can't go wrong with them and they are so easy to work with either directly on the phone or by e-mail.

Susan in Texas