Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Paducah Quilt Show

I understand I need to register and it is closed now to do this. Can I register when I get there and does it take long? Not sure what all this means. Appreciate your imput!

Advance registration gives you a dollar or two off admission I think. You'll get a badge or bracelet and won't have to wait in line to pay to get in. It isn't a long wait, but when the show opens each morning, there's a lot of folks waiting. Advance registration lets those who do it bypass this.

Calvert City is not too far to stay if you can't find any where closer but don't go to the Day's Inn. My sister and I booked a room there about 3 or 4 years ago and it was just nasty. I wish I still had the pictures I took. The owner would not return any of our money and I tried to go directly through Day's Inn but they told us it was a fanchise and there was nothing they could do.

I got a room at Marion, at least I am familar with that area and comfortable that our hotel will be decent. Anyone else staying in Marion?

Quote Originally Posted by melodyr View Post
    Advance registration gives you a dollar or two off admission I think. You'll get a badge or bracelet and won't have to wait in line to pay to get in. It isn't a long wait, but when the show opens each morning, there's a lot of folks waiting. Advance registration lets those who do it bypass this.
    Thanks for that information, I feel better knowing that we can still get in. I plan to get there early, maybe it won't be too long of wait. I am excited as this will be my first!

Blog Entries
    Everyone have a great time!
    ♥ Craftybear♥ Google Goddess Surfing Queen of Links ♥
    http://quiltingforbeginners.blogspot.com/
    http://quiltinglibraryworldwide.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2