Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Pfaff Passport feedback?? >

Pfaff Passport feedback??

Pfaff Passport feedback??

Old 04-06-2014, 02:57 PM

In case anyone else is considering a passport, I want to add my experience. I bought it when it was a new entry in the Pfaff family and have used it since July, for workshop or other travel days. Last month I went on a retreat and used it three days and four evenings, so it really got a workout. How would I rate it? Five Star!
PS: her name Pfred Pfaff
Old 04-06-2014, 03:47 PM

Smile

Although I have had my Passport for about a month, I haven't been able to give her a real workout because we went on vacation right after my purchase. I am really excited about having it and everything I know or have heard is positive. My Pfaff 2144 has been flipping out and breaking the tension bracket on a regular basis so I had to do something to get a machine that could travel to my quilt group and be reliable. The repairman called me yesterday and said that he had reset everything to be closer to the bracket and he thinks (hopes) that will take care of the problem. He has replaced the bracket 5-6 times. No matter what though, I now have my new baby and I can use my Pfaff Grand Quilter at home if 2144 flips out again. Very very happy!