Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE STOP!!!

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK
    Weather lousy! so what else is there to do??
    Glad I never bothered with the laundry as it has been persisting it down this afternoon LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    And me!! been here since 8am! I read all the latest then click on all the links, blogspots etc and OMG its coffee time!!! :lol:
    Haha...So you are hooked so soon tee hee!! I have only recently got back into the board as life got in the way for a while, but it IS hard to resist....just one more check of the unread topics....omg an hour has just vanished....must get my butt off this chair LOL

Sun is shining up here so I AM going to get the washing done...have fun, nice to meet you!

:thumbup:
    Just started raining here! My other half went to fetch his paper ages ago! Just realised they have grand opening of PCWorldMegaStore down the road so I KNOW where he is!!! so I.m safe til lunchtime at least
    :lol: :thumbup: :lol: :lol:
    :thumbup: :roll:

I won't tell....I am supposed to be finishing off building the wardrobes and drawers we had delivered yesterday......I DID get dressed, washed up breakfast dishes....cleanup after the dog....so I deserve a break now don't I????
    You are obviously far too useful!!!
    :roll:

Izy
    And me!! been here since 8am! I read all the latest then click on all the links, blogspots etc and OMG its coffee time!!! :lol:
    Haha...So you are hooked so soon tee hee!! I have only recently got back into the board as life got in the way for a while, but it IS hard to resist....just one more check of the unread topics....omg an hour has just vanished....must get my butt off this chair LOL

Sun is shining up here so I AM going to get the washing done...have fun, nice to meet you!

:thumbup:
    Just started raining here! My other half went to fetch his paper ages ago! Just realised they have grand opening of PCWorldMegaStore down the road so I KNOW where he is!!! so I.m safe til lunchtime at least
    :lol: :thumbup: :lol: :lol:
    :thumbup: :roll:

I won't tell....I am supposed to be finishing off building the wardrobes and drawers we had delivered yesterday......I DID get dressed, washed up breakfast dishes....cleanup after the dog....so I deserve a break now don't I????
    You are obviously far too useful!!!
    :roll:
    Yes I do realise I have made a rod for my own back,but I
    need to make sure they will stay up LOL!!! Bless him, he isn't that bad at DIY .....honestly!! ;) :roll: :lol:

I have done some washing but had to use the dryer as at threw it down!! I have re.done one of my labels on my quilt cos I spotted an error(grrrrr) and did a few more blocks. In between cuppas quick lunch for other half, n getting tonights meal ready!!

Izy
    I have done some washing but had to use the dryer as at threw it down!! I have re.done one of my labels on my quilt cos I spotted an error(grrrrr) and did a few more blocks. In between cuppas quick lunch for other half, n getting tonights meal ready!!
    Well then, you deserve to go and play with your pretties now for at least a couple of hours seeing as you are in front with your jobs :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Just come to the conclusion we are all actually CLONES!!!!!!Programmed the same way!!
    So I have no control over this addiction...cos it's in my genes..will remember to tell DH that when he moans next about how long I have been sitting on here.....

:thumbup: :roll: :lol:
    We even had a recent post re: Quilters Anonymous! You Brits would fit right in! Had to take a break to get DGS to school but I'm right back with you!

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    YOu and me too. And I wasn't coming in here today until I got some major sewing done. My bad.
    Attached Images Attached Images

How else can I get my exercise done if I donít let my fingers do it (LET YOUR FINGERS DO THE WALKING) Must get about 20 miles a day :) :) I have a lap top so I do get to lay down and rest if I get tired and still keep going (LIKE THE ENERGIZER BUNNY):)

Well I have managed to tidy up and do some knitting buthere I am again someone will have to cut the umbilical cord. Jeeeeeeeperers. LoL

I miss my morning coffee with the board. Where else am I going to get jokes and find out about fried beer all in one place? LOL I use to check in a couple times a day. Well anytime I walked past my computer and now with the cable turned off I can only get here once a week. Oh the withdrawals !!!!

Just let the dogs and cats lick the dishes. saves another chore of having to feed them! LMAO! And as far as beds are concerned.... why bother, you're just gonna get in it again. How often does company want to sit in your bedroom to visit! LOL

I really need to go to bed don't I? I work 3rd. been up since 700 pm yesterday. LOL

PLEASE STOP making this board so fascinating!! I switched on to check my mail over 3hrs ago and I.m STILL here :lol: There are beds to make, dishes to wash and chores to be done!!(Only joking) and QUILTS to finish! :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Yes, this can be an addiction. :lol:

What a way to go.

Blog Entries
    I haven't had time to quilt since I joined this board. I'm too busy reading it and learning things through it. Oops, I need to go put my laundry in the dryer.

Having a group of friends coming to quilt this weekend. We are suppose to share our favorite web site. Guess what mine is.

Blog Entries
    Well, I did my chore for the day. I baked some killer PB & Chocolate CHUNK cookies! Whew. I'm tiiiiiiired :mrgreen:

Blog Entries
    Caroltee. I love your avitar! She is so sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by bjnicholson
    Well, I did my chore for the day. I baked some killer PB & Chocolate CHUNK cookies! Whew. I'm tiiiiiiired :mrgreen:
    I definitely DON.T bake!! I.d only eat it!!

Ha. Your first post made me laugh.

The cure is to check only the first page of recent posts.

Is the Quilt Board AA? I work from home and I am addicted. Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by pookie ookie

yeah but what about all the 'unread topics'....that's what I find too hard to resist...have to keep refreshing the page after every few topics, and blast there are a hundred more new ones listed....who can turn down the temptation of another beauty to check out???? Not me!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blog Entries
    My doctor doesn't understand when he asks me what I do for exercise and I just say "I quilt". And tell him, "But I do get up to use the iron!"

Blog Entries
    I loved this post...deserves repeating!

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-61802-1.htm

All of you ladies are so cute!!! My problem is at night. I sign on to "check mail" and the next thing I know it is 4 am and I am still reading. The thing is- there is so much to learn and so many amazing picture of quilts for me to view. If I don't keep up every day then I will fall behind and instead of spending hours at a time I will never leave this site. lol Thanks to all of you for the great help, support and true caring you all bring to me everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by pookie ookie

But then there all the links, blogs and tutorials!! I.m terrified I might miss something :-D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast