Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Any Takers? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/any-takers-t181298.html)

LovingIzabella 03-01-2012 03:36 PM

Any Takers?

2 Attachment(s)
I so desperately need to get this fabric folded and organized..anyone want to help? My offer to pay in fabric still stands lol
Hugs
April

#1piecemaker 03-01-2012 03:42 PM

Stuff it in a bag and hide it in a closet!!! hehehe!

suebee 03-01-2012 03:43 PM

Looks like fun to me! too bad Im sooooooo far away :) Good luck

Handcraftsbyjen 03-01-2012 03:56 PM

If only my piles that need to be organized were that small! Lol. I have 2 rooms full!

QuiltE 03-01-2012 04:00 PM

Just start ... set your timer for 15 minutes and promise yourself that you will stick to it for Just 15 Minutes ... and that you'll do that at least once a day. As you see the progress, I bet you'll find you're spending longer than Just 15 minutes at a time! :)

Plus ...... you've given yourself some accountability by "showing" us the before!

Good Luck ... and have fun finding the fabrics you had forgotten!! :)

barri1 03-01-2012 04:01 PM

Sure would love to help.. Yes.. I work for fabric!!!!.. Where are you? I'm on Long Island..
Barri

LovingIzabella 03-01-2012 04:09 PM

Leesa I am trying to get it OUT of hiding not back in lol

Originally Posted by barri1 (Post 5022903)
Sure would love to help.. Yes.. I work for fabric!!!!.. Where are you? I'm on Long Island..
Barri

Barri I am in Dutchess County in the Town of Poughkeepsie...not tooo too terribly far lol

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 5022902)
Just start ... set your timer for 15 minutes and promise yourself that you will stick to it for Just 15 Minutes ... and that you'll do that at least once a day. As you see the progress, I bet you'll find you're spending longer than Just 15 minutes at a time! :)

Plus ...... you've given yourself some accountability by "showing" us the before!

Good Luck ... and have fun finding the fabrics you had forgotten!! :)

That is a really good idea! I try to come down and do some but I get overwhelmed when I look at it.

Originally Posted by Handcraftsbyjen (Post 5022891)
If only my piles that need to be organized were that small! Lol. I have 2 rooms full!

This is only what is on the table and does not count for the two shelving units already done and the numerous drawers done. My sewing space is about 600 square feet or so. And only a portion is any where near being organized

Thank you all so much. I sure hope I can get it done soon.
Hugs
April

roseirish48 03-01-2012 04:13 PM

at least you have the space to have it out so you can see what you have---my stash is in tupperware bins (about 9-11 of them) so I have to dig through so much to find one piece that I MAY remember having. someday I want to organize different color in each bin a least

gayle bong 03-01-2012 04:14 PM

Are you paying airfare???? I'd LOVE to help.

Ritasrelics 03-01-2012 04:17 PM

organize

I just want to know how to fold fabric on comic book boards. Then I could sort etc. I think this is what you need.I like 15 minute challenges too.