Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Anyone else having fun doing the May Shop Hop? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/anyone-else-having-fun-doing-may-shop-hop-t121304.html)

Yarn or Fabric 05-07-2011 03:38 AM

What is the May pattern/theme? I'm having a hard time finding out. I wasn't interested in the baskets in April so I didn't try... Am I missing something here?

zipit 05-07-2011 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by Yarn or Fabric
What is the May pattern/theme? I'm having a hard time finding out. I wasn't interested in the baskets in April so I didn't try... Am I missing something here?

There isn't a pattern this month.

K.P. 05-07-2011 04:17 AM

I've found the bunnies at all the shops but one, Thousands of Bolts, and I can't find it to save my life. I've been back to their site several times and can't find it. I've got over 30 bonus bunnies, but dissappointed I can't find the last bunny to have all 157 sites. I use the laptop when I watch TV at night to shop hop. They don't offer any clues, and I've clicked on every icon on their site...

jolo 05-07-2011 04:37 AM

I have always done the shop hops since they bagan. This one wont take my registration at the sites. I have tried for 3 days now, and only 9 of my finds have registered. Where is the g;otz ? my pc are what?

isnthatodd 05-07-2011 04:42 AM

I have been to about 15 and have found 2 bonus bunnies. Life keeps getting in the way of rabbit hunting!!! I may try to get a few more just for fun. I have also found some "beautiful fabric at beautiful prices!" But then I got newsletters from a couple of the places I registered at that had great deals on 1930s repros and I placed 2 orders. I can hardly wait for he fabric to arrive. It is the beginning of my 30s stash.

Annaquilts 05-07-2011 04:48 AM

I wasn't able to locate that one either. I even wonder if there is one on.

Originally Posted by K.P.
I've found the bunnies at all the shops but one, Thousands of Bolts, and I can't find it to save my life. I've been back to their site several times and can't find it. I've got over 30 bonus bunnies, but dissappointed I can't find the last bunny to have all 157 sites. I use the laptop when I watch TV at night to shop hop. They don't offer any clues, and I've clicked on every icon on their site...

grannyjan 05-07-2011 04:50 AM

go to exstaned sreach

dsb38327 05-07-2011 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by grannyjan

go to exstaned sreach

Good luck to everyone.
Thousands of Bolts was hard for me. I enjoyed their color picker under the "find a fabric tab" but did not click on "expanded search". My bad. :oops: It was the only tab I had not clicked and the one tab I needed to click! :thumbup: My sister (jabear617 found it in seconds.) :shock:
Houston Merchantile's bunny was loaded today so now I have found all of the 157 bunnies and 28 bonus bunnies. Doing the happy dance.
I had to empty my cache every 15 or 20 minutes. My computer would just freeze up. It was my first shop hop and I had lots of fun doing it.
Happy hunting.

Yarn or Fabric 05-07-2011 06:06 AM

If there isn't a pattern/quilt they are doing this time around, what is the ultimate goal for finding the bunnies?

Originally Posted by zipit

There isn't a pattern this month.

K.P. 05-07-2011 06:10 AM

Thanks Grannyjan, found the last bunny! Appreciate the tip!