Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Anyone else having fun doing the May Shop Hop? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/anyone-else-having-fun-doing-may-shop-hop-t121304.html)

justwannaquilt 05-07-2011 03:45 PM

I lost HOURS of sleep over those crazy bunnies last night. They started to kinda drive me nuts. Thankfully the CC was in my car or I would have spent LOTS of money. I am sure I will be up late tonight again so I have left the card in the car again.

Airwick156 05-07-2011 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Carrie Jo
I love to do the fabshop hops..I found all the bunnies except from nut and bolts.... that little booger is hiding good...someday I will win something.

This bunny is usually under "Expanded Search". Good luck.

Airwick156 05-07-2011 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by K.P.
I've found the bunnies at all the shops but one, Thousands of Bolts, and I can't find it to save my life. I've been back to their site several times and can't find it. I've got over 30 bonus bunnies, but dissappointed I can't find the last bunny to have all 157 sites. I use the laptop when I watch TV at night to shop hop. They don't offer any clues, and I've clicked on every icon on their site...

Thousands of Bolts is under "Expanded Search"

Wrylymax 05-07-2011 04:42 PM

This is my 3rd hop and I'm about half done. I found all of the bunnies the last two months and a bunch of new stores for my favorites.

gzuslivz 05-07-2011 05:37 PM

I just finished. Found all the bunnies and also found 29 of the extra bunnies! Sure hope I win something !!

gzuslivz 05-07-2011 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Marty K
what is a "shop hop" and what are the "bunnies"?

It is a virtual quilt shop hop conducted every month. They have over 155 quilt shops from all over the country and Canada that participate. They hide a bunny somewhere on their website and you search for it. When you find it, you click on it and you are registered for a prize. The more you find, the more you could win. Search for fabshophop.com and have fun!

Grandma Mary 05-07-2011 07:12 PM

I LOVE them. I am now on my fourth one. I would prefer easier clues to a few of them, but even the more challenging ones, I eventually find. The free patterns are great. So far I have gotten all the cupcake patterns and the flower basket blocks. I haven't won anything yet, but keep trying.

kakels 05-07-2011 07:20 PM

I love the shop hop. I've been doing them since December. In Feb I won the bonus prize for finding a bunny in every website. It's a mystery quilt from Bayside Quilt shop. :)

bjdemir 05-07-2011 07:44 PM

I have done about 35 shops and haven't found any bonus bunnies yet. Found all the basket blocks for April. I always download those to my "quilting" folder on my PC for future use. I have won 3 $10 gift certificates in the past. Every Shop I had them from had fast service and the quality was very good. They are supposed to have 11 hops this year, but I am not sure if I will be able to do all of them, especially July and August as I am out and about the State of Oregon judging at the County Fairs.

Happy Tails 05-08-2011 04:01 AM

I never heard of it. Just what I need, more distractions from quilting lolol