Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Anyone else having fun doing the May Shop Hop? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/anyone-else-having-fun-doing-may-shop-hop-t121304.html)

3699quilter 05-07-2011 07:11 AM

www.fabshophop.com - have fun!

3699quilter 05-07-2011 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by K.P.
I've found the bunnies at all the shops but one, Thousands of Bolts, and I can't find it to save my life. I've been back to their site several times and can't find it. I've got over 30 bonus bunnies, but dissappointed I can't find the last bunny to have all 157 sites. I use the laptop when I watch TV at night to shop hop. They don't offer any clues, and I've clicked on every icon on their site...

That site is the worst one for finding the bunny - good luck!

Annaquilts 05-07-2011 07:55 AM

OK I found the bunnies at all shops, yes, thousands of bolts too, and have about 28 bonus bunnies. I am not sure how to go about finding extra bonus bunnies and I am not sure how many there are total. Is there anywhere that explains what the bonus bunnies are all about?

Oh reading in the posts under this thread I noticed some one talked about the Thousands of Bolts bunny. It is there it is in the one link you would not click on. I am not sure why but I found it in one minute the last time I went on whitout the clues that were posted here. But yes click on what you did not click yet. Frustrating!

debbieoh 05-07-2011 08:10 AM

Love the hops do them every month. Sooner or later may even win a BIG grand prize LOL!!! hey someone has to win why not me

sylviasmom 05-07-2011 10:39 AM

You can find the printout of the blocks under favorites.

wordpaintervs 05-07-2011 11:06 AM

This is my first time to do an on-line fabric hop and its been fun. I love seeing what is out there, and all the options I have to buy buy buy buy (Giggling). I did get frustrated at the shops where I couldn't find any bunny (even with a hint) but keep plugging along. I never win anything, but one can dream of the day they will.

Happy MOM DAY to all you moms and substitute moms for tomorrow. I hope your day is real special.

wordpaintervs 05-07-2011 11:07 AM

This is my first time to do an on-line fabric hop and its been fun. I love seeing what is out there, and all the options I have to buy buy buy buy (Giggling). I did get frustrated at the shops where I couldn't find any bunny (even with a hint) but keep plugging along. I never win anything, but one can dream of the day they will.

Happy MOM DAY to all you moms and substitute moms for tomorrow. I hope your day is real special.

penski 05-07-2011 11:53 AM

i love to do the hop !! not only have a chance to win something but to see all the sales at the shops

dixiechunk 05-07-2011 12:25 PM

I have participated in the FabShopHops for years and I do so enjoy seeing new fabrics and tools and the occasional technique. My big problem is putting on my blinders and not spending a lot of $$$.

Marty K 05-07-2011 03:17 PM

what is a "shop hop" and what are the "bunnies"?