Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Blue and white stars, block exchange sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/blue-white-stars-block-exchange-sign-up-t11418.html)

quilter1962 03-17-2009 04:30 PM

Wow

What beautiful Stars :D
Oh I wish I'd joined in now - never mind maybe next time around. :cry:

Tisha

mgshaw 03-17-2009 04:34 PM

OMG!!!! They are all so great!!!!!!
No blocks for me today either :cry:
I am soooo glad we did this swap!!!!! Thank you to all that participated!!!!! :D :D

I THINK, maybe, Judy said some of the stars were marked on the back, maybe on the seam allowances? So check the backs closely for names.

Janstar 03-17-2009 05:26 PM

Cathie, mine is on the far left and I wrote on the back in the seam, but I could have missed one. All the blocks are so pretty are'nt they?

sewsewquilter 03-17-2009 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by mgshaw
OMG!!!! They are all so great!!!!!!
No blocks for me today either :cry:
I am soooo glad we did this swap!!!!! Thank you to all that participated!!!!! :D :D

I THINK, maybe, Judy said some of the stars were marked on the back, maybe on the seam allowances? So check the backs closely for names.

Looked. No Name. :-(

MollieSue 03-17-2009 05:33 PM

WOW!!! They are all so awesome!! You all did such a wonderful job!! And I am one who didn't participate and am now green with envy! lol!!!!!!!!! Next time! :wink:
Will you all post pictures when you get them all put together?

sandpat 03-17-2009 06:16 PM

They are stunners aren't they??? :lol: :lol: Now the decision...what to do with them.... :lol:

gcathie 03-17-2009 07:04 PM

sewsewquilter....you are right Yeah.....one more to find the maker.....:-)....and ShellyP is the the one you are questioning about......I also have the one block you have with no maker......:-(......

sandpat 03-18-2009 09:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Got mine!!!!! I'm jumping up and down and the cats are too! Laid them all out and I'm drooling over them. Love them all....1 has no name...I've got to find out who's it is. Bottom row..2nd from left. Anybody know?

Blue/White star blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28838[/ATTACH]

sewsewquilter 03-18-2009 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Got mine!!!!! I'm jumping up and down and the cats are too! Laid them all out and I'm drooling over them. Love them all....1 has no name...I've got to find out who's it is. Bottom row..2nd from left. Anybody know?

Picture please. :-)

littlehud 03-18-2009 10:24 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Oh Oh Oh. Just checked the mail. My squishy packages are here. Dance dance sing sing (be glad you're not here to see this ). Spent some time bonding with my blocks and now they are going to the sewing desk to settle in. I am already dreaming about how I am going to make these into a quilt.

I love them all.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]29208[/ATTACH]

thank you thank you.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30034[/ATTACH]