Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Connecting Threads Customer Service (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/connecting-threads-customer-service-t183356.html)

SouthPStitches 03-19-2012 01:48 PM

I don't care what the company is, occasionally there can be a problem, but Connecting Threads is definitely a class act, as your experience can attest to. I too, have been very happy with KnitPics.

Candela59 03-19-2012 03:13 PM

I just love Connecting Threads. I've never had an issue with quality or customer service. :)

Deb watkins 03-19-2012 03:16 PM

I too, am a die-hard customer. They are so gracious and responsive. Love the new fabric they are coming out with....oh, the temptations.

BellaBoo 03-19-2012 03:26 PM

CT has a five star rating from me in service and products. King Arthur Baking has the same great service if you need baking products.

Wunder-Mar 03-20-2012 08:25 AM

THAT is exactly why I have been such a loyal customer and one of their biggest cheerleaders since the 1990's. Connecting Threads and Keepsake Quilting are the golden standard of customer service.

Vanuatu Jill 03-20-2012 08:48 AM

I also love them. I just got another order yesterday-6 more 1-yard cuts of their Mirage fabrics and a print, plus another Essentials thread collection-and a few extra spools. I love their thread-and it was 40% off!! Other than Thousands of Bolts and one time with Bear Paw Quilting, I have only ever ordered on line with CT. It would be nice if they could read all these testaments to reaffirm they are doing it right!!!

Maggimae 03-20-2012 01:36 PM

Fantastic! I have shopped with them and they are very nice to deal with! Wish more companies were like this!

susie-susie-susie 03-20-2012 02:33 PM

Another happy customer here, although I never had a problem with anything I have ordered, it's good to know that they take care of problems right away. Their fabric is great, and I love their thread.
Sue

romanojg 03-20-2012 02:57 PM

Last week when there were people on here complaining about their thread; the lint and the red thread bleeding I was concerned. I had just ordered alot of it and can't afford to have something that I can't use sitting around. Right after that I got the email from them confirming the shipping of my order. I replied to it with my concerns. The response that I got back from them was that they had never heard of any bleeding and no more than normal when it comes to linting. The stand behind the thread 100%. This tells me that those who had the bleeding must not have complained or it would have been taken care of and I'm not sure of the expectations when it comes to lint. I use Aurifil so I'll compare it to that and I'm expecting great results and great customer service if I have a problem. Your experience only makes my thoughts more sound. Thanks.

quilter1943 03-20-2012 03:58 PM

I had a problem with them once - wrong fabric was sent. They sent me a pre-paid label to return it and credited my account. Always very happy with their products, especially love their threads.