Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Connecting Threads Customer Service (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/connecting-threads-customer-service-t183356.html)

cjackaitlin 03-21-2012 05:39 AM

I also have had great service with them. i love the fabric and will continue to shop with them.

donnaree59 03-21-2012 05:41 AM

I've ordered from them several times (never a really big order, but several small ones) and have been pleased each time. I like the feel of their fabric and they are very fast. Loved to read GOOD things about companies here! So often we just post the negatives....

glorcour 03-21-2012 05:53 AM

In my limited experience with them, I found them to be super. Will continue buying from them. Good value and good quality.

judykay 03-21-2012 06:37 AM

I absolutely love Connecting Threads, I love their kits and their customer service is fantastic. I tried to order a kit from the winter catalog but it was not on line. I emailed them and they responded that it was such a popular kit they ran out of the fabric. There was a free pattern included with the kit but from the picture all I needed was one measurement and I could figure it out myself, well guess what they sent me the measurement that I needed. Hows that for great customer service, they didn't have to do that but they did .

JanieH 03-21-2012 07:00 AM

I have read the same response from many people on the QB. It makes me very confident to order from them!

judykay 03-21-2012 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by JanieH (Post 5078723)
I have read the same response from many people on the QB. It makes me very confident to order from them!

I order from the quite often and have never been disappointed unless the item I want is no longer available. They are wonderful to deal with and they are my first go to for any internet quilting supplies.

MaryStoaks 03-21-2012 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by dunster (Post 5073610)
Every experience I have had with them has been wonderful.

Me too! They have always been great.:thumbup:

Grandma Mary 03-21-2012 11:50 AM

That's wonderful customer service. It's what brings customers back time and time again!

Quilter2B 03-21-2012 02:02 PM

Glad to hear everything worked on in the wash! I've had nothing but good service from Connecting Threads!

KathyKat 03-21-2012 03:46 PM

Yes, they are very good. In Feb I quickly calculated how much more fabric I would need from the Canterbury collection because I had some of it and planned on making a quilt for my sister after my winter vacation in Texas. The canterbury collection was on sale so I knew I'd have to order it before I left or it would probably be all gone. About 2 hrs after I ordered it I realized I forgot to order the backing that I wanted. I called them and asked if I could add to the order. The answer was no because it was already processed but I could make a new order and they would waive the shipping which I really appreciated.