Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   got my 9 degree and wrong book and pattern (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/got-my-9-degree-wrong-book-pattern-t80687.html)

Scissor Queen 12-05-2010 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Ramona Byrd
I think companies need to be reminded that you have contact with quilters all over the world, AND in the United States, and if you feel cheated, then you are going to tell us details..name of company and what happened.

This was from Phillips Fiber Art? And another person said she'd gotten the wrong shipment too. Sounds like they don't have people working in the shipping department who have their minds on their jobs.

I'll remember that..Phillips Fiber Art.

Cheryl Phillips is a wonderful person. Their "company" is her and her husband. I'll bet they take time off from work just like everybody else. I'll also bet they're human and make mistakes, just like everybody else.

Norene B 12-05-2010 11:27 AM

They have always responded to my emails but they aren't open on weekends. They also have a phone number. It is 970-874-8680. I'm sure if you call them on Monday, they will help. I don't know when you received your item, but I know they will respond.

Connie in CO 12-05-2010 11:28 AM

Know Delta is a small town on the western slope of CO,a few hours from me.

Connie in CO 12-05-2010 11:41 AM

Looks like they were at some kind of quilt market or festival last week

Norene B 12-05-2010 01:53 PM

I got my order right as I ordered the Quilts without Corners Encore and fabric to make the Eagle quilt in it.

craftybear 12-05-2010 02:07 PM

I hope you get it all taken care of soon

Originally Posted by iamsogone
I ordered from phillips fiber art got the wrong book got the right ruler they sent me the quilt with out corners encore which is a nice book but when it is not what you want i have emailed and now i cant get a reponse back so it all adds up to i have a ruler and a book of patterns i didnt want so i amgoing to have to wait till after christmas to make my sons wife her table runner i have even got on line to buy a download pattern for the spicy spiral and as luck would have it no luck i geuss there are worse things in life just needed to vent i know i would try my hardest if i had made a mistake to correct it . do people know what IOU means now days i will have to right her one lol ladies have a great day

Bonniegail 12-06-2010 05:31 AM

I know if someone offered the spicy spiral pattern as an instant download there would be so many sold-I desperately want the pattern but I know I won't get it before Christmas and the shipping is so pricey to Ontario.I have a D-I-L that is very picky and I know I would chalk up some points with this spectacular project. Oh well.

patchsamkim 12-06-2010 05:46 AM

Hope that you hear from them today and that it gets straightened out...they were probably busy with the weekend.

Aunt Bea 12-06-2010 07:22 AM

Did you check your junk/spam file for an email? That happens to me alot.

ambquilter 12-06-2010 07:55 AM

I've ordered from them before. When my ruler came in, it had gotten broken in the mail. When I called them, they were so nice. They sent it straight out with their apologies. They also sent me a free pattern for the trouble.

Hope everything works out good.

Angie