Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   got my 9 degree and wrong book and pattern (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/got-my-9-degree-wrong-book-pattern-t80687.html)

iamsogone 12-05-2010 03:10 AM

I ordered from phillips fiber art got the wrong book got the right ruler they sent me the quilt with out corners encore which is a nice book but when it is not what you want i have emailed and now i cant get a reponse back so it all adds up to i have a ruler and a book of patterns i didnt want so i amgoing to have to wait till after christmas to make my sons wife her table runner i have even got on line to buy a download pattern for the spicy spiral and as luck would have it no luck i geuss there are worse things in life just needed to vent i know i would try my hardest if i had made a mistake to correct it . do people know what IOU means now days i will have to right her one lol ladies have a great day

plainpat 12-05-2010 03:38 AM

Oh, sorry to hear that.I hate having to return things & double hate a company that doesn't respond.Maybe they were off for the holiday & will be back to work tomor? Hope it all works out for you.

eparys 12-05-2010 03:51 AM

Sorry to hear that this is not going well - have you tried calling them?

Kitsapquilter 12-05-2010 04:04 AM

Can you send an e-mail? Maybe they would respond to that.
Good luck and hope you get your pattern soon.

iamsogone 12-05-2010 04:06 AM

im going to try monday but you know how it goes sometimes oh well i geuss my glass is half empty this week end instead of half full i will sew something else and get it to the half marker again trying to look on the sunny side

iamsogone 12-05-2010 04:12 AM

done sent them an email and no response sent it friday

ktbb 12-05-2010 04:14 AM

sorry you were disappointed. I ordered from them and one part of a book was missing..I emailed them and they responded immediately, sending me an email as well as as the corrected book. You may still get what you need in time. Don't give up.

amma 12-05-2010 08:54 AM

You may find a response from them in your in box Monday morning :D:D:D

Ramona Byrd 12-05-2010 10:35 AM

I think companies need to be reminded that you have contact with quilters all over the world, AND in the United States, and if you feel cheated, then you are going to tell us details..name of company and what happened.

This was from Phillips Fiber Art? And another person said she'd gotten the wrong shipment too. Sounds like they don't have people working in the shipping department who have their minds on their jobs.

I'll remember that..Phillips Fiber Art.

AndiR 12-05-2010 11:11 AM

Oh, how frustrating for you! But I would give them another day or two to respond to you.

Keep in mind that a lot of quilting businesses are small companies with only one or two employees. They may be inundated with orders or emails, they may not work weekends, or your email may have ended up in their spam filter. Quilt business owners often travel around to vend at shows and teach classes, so they very well may have been out of town for a few days.

If you don't hear back on Monday, then try again. Maybe a phone call so you know they received it. Hope the correct book is on it's way to you soon!