Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I am a pathetic fabric and notions addict! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-am-pathetic-fabric-notions-addict-t69784.html)

craftybear 10-12-2010 01:49 PM

We all have lots of things in the quilting books, fabrics, notions, gadgets, you name it we have to have it!

jcqlnurcheck 10-12-2010 01:54 PM

I am glad that I am not alone. The really sad thing is that I had given my two sisters and niece each a huge plastic bin full of stuff. I guess I better get busy.

Granna of 5 10-12-2010 01:55 PM

Is there a cure for it? The adds at the bottom of my page is Become a Drug Counselor, Drug Rehabilitation, and Drug Rehab Treatment... It does not mention our sickness. I am overloaded with fabric and love every piece of it.

sueisallaboutquilts 10-12-2010 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by virtualbernie
I'm part of the club too! And it doesn't help when folks on this board post sales they've seen.

YES!! I guess we are just a very co-dependent group who all need a 12 step program we know we'll never do :D:D:D

Aunt Doggie 10-12-2010 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by gollytwo
You're one of many
I like to think all the money I spend keeps America safe for democracy

Oh my GOSH! What a GREAT way of thinking!!!

I never knew I was so PATRIOTIC!!
;)

mmonohon 10-12-2010 02:02 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I had to find a way to keep myself organized. Sometimes it takes me forever to get the right fabrics I want for a certain project so I made a book to carry with me. It was a small photo album from the dollar store that I covered (Michelle's quilts in progress). I keep swatches that I have grouped or fabric I love and am looking for coordinates. Others are pieces of paper with a projects type and measurements that I am looking to find a fabric family. I also keep a wishlist, a must have list, pattern numbers I want when they go on sale plus coupons and such. It has made a big difference on what I get accomplished.

virtualbernie 10-12-2010 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by mmonohon
I had to find a way to keep myself organized. Sometimes it takes me forever to get the right fabrics I want for a certain project so I made a book to carry with me. It was a small photo album from the dollar store that I covered (Michelle's quilts in progress). I keep swatches that I have grouped or fabric I love and am looking for coordinates. Others are pieces of paper with a projects type and measurements that I am looking to find a fabric family. I also keep a wishlist, a must have list, pattern numbers I want when they go on sale plus coupons and such. It has made a big difference on what I get accomplished.

There's always one show off in the family! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mmonohon 10-12-2010 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by virtualbernie

Originally Posted by mmonohon

:)
There's always one show off in the family! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SuziC 10-12-2010 02:20 PM

There is no program for us quilters...just more fabric sales!!

Nanax4 10-12-2010 02:52 PM

I do it to prop up the economy. It's the least I can do.