Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Joke of the day (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/joke-day-t170059.html)

rusty quilter 11-29-2011 03:30 PM

They are all cute....but they ain't bright!

karate lady 11-30-2011 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by KyKat (Post 4726709)
DH came into the family room where I was, um, quilting, looked around at my mess, and said: "Boy, I will be glad when all this quilting is done!" HA! Done? Done? hahahahahaha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oops I think I just peed my pants......

DonnaB 06-10-2013 09:26 PM

And what country is he from?

GrannieAnnie 06-10-2013 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by KyKat (Post 4726709)
DH came into the family room where I was, um, quilting, looked around at my mess, and said: "Boy, I will be glad when all this quilting is done!" HA! Done? Done? hahahahahaha

He hopes he lives long enough to see that---------how long does he plan on waiting?

GrannieAnnie 06-10-2013 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by KyKat (Post 4728577)
you'd think he'd know better by now, right? But no. 42 years married and counting.

Has he just gotten a GOOD pair of glasses??????? 42 years and he's waiting?

GrannieAnnie 06-10-2013 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by sharin'Sharon (Post 4732425)
While working and laying out my last 120x120 quilt on our living room floor, and having to move HIS recliner against the wall a few days in a row until I got the top all sewed together, my DH said, "You know, after this quilt, I don't think I care if you ever do another one". And recently when I was sorting through all my embroidery downloads, quilt patterns and etc. to put in binders,, he says, "You know if you threw all lthat away and quit sewing, you wouldn't have a mess!" And this is the same guy who won'lt let me give up coffee for Lent anymore!!! He really was getting tired of the mess I was making to straighten up my sewing room, but I just continue on with my stress reliever (sewing). He gets over it..

Would he like to move in my hubby's barn with him? He's got a couple recliners, cable TV (big, flat screen), a fridge, a microwave, a coffee pot, a phone, running water (cold only), a big wood stove for winter and AC for summer. About all he doesn't have is a bathroom.

amyjo 06-10-2013 09:55 PM

While I was working to earn money to pay the bills tonight, mine had the nerve to ask if I was going to feed him. I said you are big enough to feed yourself. He said there are no clean dishes--I said who dirtied the dishes--it wasn't me (cause I am trying to lose weight and watching what I eat), so it must have been you and if you can dirty the dishes you can clean the dishes too!!!!!!! Boy was he mad. After 41 years he should know someone has to pay for the health ins cause it certainly ain't him.

SandScraps 06-11-2013 07:34 AM

Earth to DH................. Maybe he is in disguise?

running1 06-11-2013 07:39 AM

My mother, who was from the South, would have said, "Bless his heart..." :-D

cowgirlquilter 06-11-2013 07:49 AM

Yeeeeehaaaawwww! That is a GREAT one!!! Did you smile when he said it?????????