Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   new disease (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/new-disease-t89823.html)

Lucky Patsy's 01-12-2011 12:36 PM

Patrice! You crack me up! Yup, I probably have a termianl case of all of them!

sewTinker 01-12-2011 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
oh ... yes. that's among the most annoying of the quiltitus virus strains.

you have quiltitus nofinishus

then there are:
quiltitus buytoomuchifus
quiltitus neverstarticus
- often brought on by quiltitus can'tmakeupmymindwhichprojecttopickifus ... leading invariably to quiltitus juststareatallthatfabricus

none of those are as bad, however, as
-quiltitus ranoutofthefabricbeforethequiltwasdoneicus
-quiltitus can'tfindTHEoneremainingfabricIneedforthisprojecti fus

the one that will nearly kill the average quilter?

quiltitus imissedthehalfoffsalebyonedayicus!

Congratulations, patrice. You have been promoted to cleverest quiltingBoard doctor. You have, however, neglected to mention cures or treatments. Don't tell me. I think I know. Incurable; only known treatment, Chocolate. Would you agree, doctor?

Tinabodina 01-12-2011 01:11 PM

I have suffered for over 20 years, but I still have not found a cure. :-)

gaigai 01-12-2011 01:13 PM

you just need to rearrange your furniture.

my computer and sewing machine are positioned within a short roll of each other. i can zip back and forth between the two.

it drives the dog crazy. she no sooner settles into a spot than i'm rolling back to it. :lol:

Mine is the same way, and it seems I'm always yelling at the dog to move so that I can!! Poor thing. No wonder she prefers to lie on the couch with her head in Grammy's lap! LOL

CoventryUK 01-12-2011 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by cathyvv
Sounds like me with most housework. I start strong but finish weak. I do have a solution for that particular problem, though. I start where I finished the last time. If I can remember. If I don't leave it undone for so long that my husband does it...

I have all the symptoms but I'm happy in my own world!! :lol: I'm not looking for any cures!! :lol: Just need to adopt Cathyvv solution to housework!!! Sorted!!! :thumbup:

CoventryUK 01-12-2011 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by cathyvv
Sounds like me with most housework. I start strong but finish weak. I do have a solution for that particular problem, though. I start where I finished the last time. If I can remember. If I don't leave it undone for so long that my husband does it...

I have all the symptoms but I'm happy in my own world!! :lol: I'm not looking for any cures!! :lol: Just need to adopt Cathyvv solution to housework!!! Sorted!!! :thumbup:

Happy Treadler 01-12-2011 01:30 PM

I think quilting gave me OCD. I just don't know where to turn. So many projects, so little time...

patricej 01-12-2011 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by sewTinker
Congratulations, patrice. You have been promoted to cleverest quiltingBoard doctor. You have, however, neglected to mention cures or treatments. Don't tell me. I think I know. Incurable; only known treatment, Chocolate. Would you agree, doctor?

i believe most doctors prescribe either chocolate (in all its variations), wine, moonshine, or the patient's chosen combination thereof.

hello. my name is PatriceJ. i'm a chocolate covered fabriholic who also suffers from all known and as yet undiscovered strains of quiltitus.

please don't stare. just stuff fat quarters into my cup and move along.

:lol:

WisWis 01-12-2011 02:17 PM

I agree with all the answers.

gaigai 01-12-2011 02:22 PM

Hello. my name is PatriceJ. i'm a chocolate covered fabriholic who also suffers from all known and as yet undiscovered strains of quiltitus.

please don't stare. just stuff fat quarters into my cup and move along.
:lol:

I don't know about the chocolate-covered part Patrice. Brings to mind the Oscar Meyer Jingle. "Oh I'm glad I'm not an Oscar Meyer Weiner, that is what I do not want to be-e-e. 'Cause if I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner, there would soon be nothing left of me!"

(Averting her eyes and tossing a FQ into the cup as she walks quickly by) (For about half a block then falls on the ground LMAO!!)