Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   so what is this board? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/so-what-board-t47643.html)

PJO 06-02-2010 10:18 AM

Extended family

AlisaQuilts 06-02-2010 10:55 AM

I disagree about the Support" part of the group. I get tons of it here! I think we are a combination of support and inspiration! and the best part is that no one is critical. we all tend to give an ear and really listen. We treat each other with respect and kindness (soul support). We even support Quilting men! :) We are a Family, friends, buddies, and neighbors sharing our knowledge without condescending remarks. United by heart. United Cyber Quilter's

Margie 06-02-2010 11:36 AM

quilting friends, advisors, comedians, sufferers, empathy givers, reality checkers, you name it and you will find it on this board.

When you need advice on quilting...great place to come.
When you need a laugh...great place to come.
When you need some comfort...great place to come.
When you want to count your blessings...great place to come.
When you need "cheap" theapy....great place to come.

It is also a great place to have the opportunity share your blessings with others, help to meet the needs of others. Send some fabric, send a card, send a square to someone who is hurt...whatever, it gives you many opportunites to do this.

Love my quilting friends.

Margie

Ilovemydogs 06-02-2010 01:00 PM

I enjoy being on this board so much. I usually call the board my quilting board. I learn so much and have made new friends!!! :-)

AlisaQuilts 06-02-2010 01:23 PM

I agree, The Quilting Board is the place to be!

Quilt Mom 06-03-2010 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by Alisapao730

Three cheers for the Quilting Board!

sapdoggie 06-03-2010 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by Quilt Mom

Originally Posted by Alisapao730

Three cheers for the Quilting Board!

HIP HIP HURRAY !!!! HIP HIP HURRAY !!!! HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!

Okay, back to quilting .. Everyone have a great day !

stitchhappy 06-03-2010 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by b.zang
I don't belong to a quilting guild, nor do I have friends nearby to get together with for quilting. But, I do run into people who quilt. When I talk quilting with them, I refer to you folks as "my on-line quilting friends." And, I talk about you a LOT. My enthusiasm for this group knows no bounds!

Ditto! I don't remember how I found the QB now but I'm thoroughly hooked. I've even hooked my daughter up, she's MaterialPunk. She isn't here as much as I am, but she loves it too.

zz-pd 06-03-2010 10:34 PM

I think we are friends and quilt angels. God bless. Penny

Joanieu 06-07-2010 07:27 AM

I do not post a lot, but I get on and listen (read), learn, get inspiration, laugh, cry... every emotions I can think of from you all. I just love this place and everyone involved. I can not remember how I found this place but I am so grateful that I did. There were a few times I was afraid to ask a question, but did and glad since I have learned by the answers. I have not joined a quild but consider this my guild and family. As soon as I retired (someday, yeah in my dreams), I can be on here more and more. I tell my friends and family (which none of them quilt) that I need to check my quilting board to see what I have missed. I just pray that this board never changes I love every single one of you and may GOD Bless you all. :)