Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   so what is this board? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/so-what-board-t47643.html)

annette1952 05-30-2010 12:19 PM

I always call it my quilt group but that doesn't even to begin to describe this group!! (I mean that in the best possible way. LOL) I love this site!

JanetM 05-30-2010 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by marsye

Originally Posted by Eagle Hawk

Originally Posted by marsye
My mother calls me a huzzie so how bout quilt huzzies? :lol:

Is that a nice word or not? What was your mother's mood when she called you a huzzie?

She's usually laughing her A@@ off! She gets a kick out of it. :lol: :lol: Did I tell you I took after my 74 year old mother? hahahhaa A couple of days ago her and I went to Walmart. When we hit the door she usually goes her way and I go mine and then we meet back at the van. Well when I got to the check out she was 2 ahead of me in the same line. She wrote a check and they asked her to sign the little machine thing. She said how do I do that? She tried using her finger and the clerk handed her the pen. She still didn't know what to do with it. :lol: She didn't know I was in line so I hollered "thats my mother, we don't let her out of the house very often!!" She looked up and yelled back at me "shut up you huzzie" :lol: Everyone all around was cracking up. So you see...I get it honest. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: It runs in the family. My husband came into the office to see what was so funny...he's become a fan of yours too.

marsye 05-30-2010 12:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)

:lol: :lol: :lol: It runs in the family. My husband came into the office to see what was so funny...he's become a fan of yours too.
OMG!!!! A fan???? I better go brush my hair!!!!

pstoner 05-30-2010 01:02 PM

the word that I use"

Friends

Because of my work, the farm and taking care of my MIL, I don't really have any "friends" to speak of. So I call you guys my friends.

sharon b 05-30-2010 01:19 PM

My Quilting friends :lol: Sorry couldn't make it one word ... but could add MANY more ( And yes all good !LOL) I have meet a few in person and trust me they are as nice in person as they are on the board :thumbup:

gollytwo 05-30-2010 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by craftybear
online quilting bee (QB)

I'm with this: online quilters group or quilting bee suits me. Someone else suggested: Quilters Forum - like that too

Friendship is a word I hardly use without thinking (a line from, I think, a Dylan or Neil Young song)

grandma Janice 05-30-2010 02:43 PM

how about online quilting class with show and tell.

gollytwo 05-30-2010 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by grandma Janice
how about online quilting class with show and tell.

too long, unless we do it like NCIS and call ourselves OQCST

Born2Sew 05-30-2010 06:34 PM

What is this board? The best group of ladies, gentleman, and huzzies around. Can always count on Marsye for a good laugh, and heaven knows I can use more of that. Everyone here is willing to share and cares about each other. Just like a big family.

CarrieAnne 05-30-2010 07:02 PM

I always call it my Quilting friends!