Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Tip toe through the hexagons Cutie style! Cutting (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/tip-toe-through-hexagons-cutie-style-cutting-t35685.html)

tlrnhi 02-05-2010 06:55 AM

Um...yes, I'm shy and quiet and sweet and innocent.
Don't choke on whatever you are drinking. lol

No, I've tried this before and totally screwed up. I really NEED to be hands on with this one, honest...trust me!!

I know Cute does awesome work...I've seen it, it's awesome!

luvrazz 02-05-2010 07:07 AM

Thanks Bailey,

I went online to Thousandsofbolts.com and found that I had this fabric on my wishlist just didn't remember the name.
I ordered all that they had 6 yds. It was such a deal only $4.15 a yd. I have ordered from them before so I know the quality of there fabric... I am one happy quilter, now I don't have to go fabric shopping today and I can finish the quilt that I am working on...

cutebuns 02-05-2010 07:40 AM

If you want to try with me Terri. You can take pictures along the way and I can watch as you go. But it is also up to you. You can always just head over here so that I can show you in person. Everyone is doing great!

tlrnhi 02-05-2010 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by cutebuns
If you want to try with me Terri. You can take pictures along the way and I can watch as you go. But it is also up to you. You can always just head over here so that I can show you in person. Everyone is doing great!

Well, with everything I have going on at the moment, it has to go on the back burner.
Maybe once I get moved and settled again, I'll try. Ya never know, just might show up on your doorstep. Could grab others along the way and we could have a quilting party when we get there. :)

cutebuns 02-05-2010 07:48 AM

Show with bells so that I k ow you are coming and I can make sure it is clean enough for more than one person to work in my sewing room.

tlrnhi 02-05-2010 07:51 AM

Oh no....gonna sneak up on you! lol
I don't go to peoples houses to visit their house. I go to visit them! I could really care less what your house looks like. Houses are supposed to be lived in, not museums. As long as there's a cup for my wine/coffee/whatever....I'm fine. If it's dirty, I'll wash it. :)

cutebuns 02-05-2010 08:05 AM

Oh it won't be clean. But at the moment there isn't even enough room for me to really work in my seeing room. The clear space is just so that we can make a bigger mess while we sew and chat and get up to no good. I would hate to have to put you to work before your first drink. Feel free to do any and all cleaning after that and our first hug.

mimisharon 02-05-2010 08:47 AM

I'm proposing a OBW retreat as soon as you get to Little River Area. We'll unpack your boxes while you cook, then we'll take lots of breaks and CUT & SEW. Then we'll finish the unpacking and go home to sandwich and bind. How's that? Your hubby might want to go to work for a couple of weeks and we'll clean up the scraps and all when we get all we can do. Then he'll have a nice sane time when he gets home with no nagging to unpack.

OR

I'll get tables and we can cut & sew in my yard. I have a screen room and a two man tent, we can do this!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LovingIzabella 02-05-2010 08:52 AM

Wow...I have been lurking and these are just beautiful! I think I may just have to give it a shot!
Hugs
April

cutebuns 02-05-2010 08:57 AM

Sharon will be an expert in no time, she is going great already!