Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Tip toe through the hexagons Cutie style! Cutting (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/tip-toe-through-hexagons-cutie-style-cutting-t35685.html)

missgigglewings 02-04-2010 04:39 PM

Mimisharon: Good luck with the quiting. See my PM to you

Peace and Prayers

mimisharon 02-04-2010 06:32 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Thanks, MissGiggle, I answered. I'll take all the suggestions/help anyone has. I don't want to substitute food for butts.

I'm going to post some of my "hex's" I'm thrilled with the way some of them came out. Next will be sewing, :shock:
I wish I could get a better color picture, it's a pretty blue with a purple stripe. I'll try outside tomorrow with no flash. 3 1/2 inch

burnsk 02-04-2010 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by mimisharon
Thanks, MissGiggle, I answered. I'll take all the suggestions/help anyone has. I don't want to substitute food for butts.

I'm going to post some of my "hex's" I'm thrilled with the way some of them came out. Next will be sewing, :shock:
I wish I could get a better color picture, it's a pretty blue with a purple stripe. I'll try outside tomorrow with no flash. 3 1/2 inch

I love the way your hex's came out - soft and subtle pattern, but such a pretty vibrant color. I have the same blue cutting mat. Looking forward to more pics.

And prayers and thanks to your military family.

cutebuns 02-04-2010 06:55 PM

Those look awesome Sharon! I can't wait to see them all together,

bailey 02-04-2010 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by luvrazz
Bailey I was wondering what the name of the fabric you are using is... I know I saw that fabric before and I would like to use the same fabric... What is the repeat???
Thanks

The fabric I am using has a 24" repeat. It is RJR fabric - Sakura.
Hope this helps.

Janstar 02-04-2010 10:26 PM

You guys are all doing a terriffic job! Fun watching all your hexs come to life. They are fascinating!

woody 02-04-2010 10:54 PM

I got my ruler today yipeee, but now I am waiting patiently (not) for my fabric to arrive from the States, hopefully it will get here by mid next week.
Fabric is too expensive here in Australia and quiltingcloud put me onto whittlesfabrics.com. Their prices are fantastic and they got right back to me when I asked for the fabric repeats on different fabrics.
I emailed 3 different stores, 1 took about 3 days to get back to me and 1 I still haven't heard from (and they had the nicest fabric, they won't be getting any of my business)
I can't wait to join in, everyone's blocks look fantastic :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Esqmommy 02-05-2010 02:37 AM

Mimi...love your blocks. That is going to be such a pretty quilt. So subtle, yet so striking!

tlrnhi 02-05-2010 04:45 AM

Ok, I've been following along, but being shy about doing this.
YES! I SAID SHY! I'M SHY!!
I think I understand, but really need to see it in person. Silly or idiot me would totally screw up a good piece of fabric by just reading. I'm more of a hands on person. Have to have someone watching me in case I do something stupid, that way they could slap me and stop me before disaster hits.

But, all the fabric and pictures are beautiful! I cannot wait to see everyones creations!

mimisharon 02-05-2010 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok, I've been following along, but being shy about doing this.
YES! I SAID SHY! I'M SHY!!
I think I understand, but really need to see it in person. Silly or idiot me would totally screw up a good piece of fabric by just reading. I'm more of a hands on person. Have to have someone watching me in case I do something stupid, that way they could slap me and stop me before disaster hits.

But, all the fabric and pictures are beautiful! I cannot wait to see everyones creations!

:lol: :lol: Terri said she's shy. :shock:

I am hands on too, Terri, but I swear if you follow the directions she's given us, the pictures, and count twice every time for everything (don't ask) you'll be whizzing through this. You've already done harder things.

Cute is awesome answering questions and getting you on track again.
Hugs