Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Tip toe through Hexagons Cutie Style, layout etc......... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/tip-toe-through-hexagons-cutie-style-layout-etc-t36954.html)

cutebuns 02-27-2010 05:20 PM

Thank you, I didn't do a whole bunch, you all did all the hard stuff.

buffy2 02-27-2010 05:23 PM

Obie I love your quilt. I agree with CB, it does look like northern lights Esqmonny your quilt is wonderful. The borders looks better. I am sewing my strips together . Hoping to finish by next weekend

k3n 02-28-2010 03:06 AM

Rach that is now truly fabulous! And Emma thinks so too! And the space one is awesome!

deranged_damsel 02-28-2010 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
I redid the borders! It does look much better, don't you agree.

Oh, and that's Emma, my resident quilt inspector!

:lol: thats how you know its a great quilt top! kitty stamp of approval :lol:

obie2 02-28-2010 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by buffy2
Obie I love your quilt. I agree with CB, it does look like northern lights Esqmonny your quilt is wonderful. The borders looks better. I am sewing my strips together . Hoping to finish by next weekend

Thanks Buffy2

Obie

amma 02-28-2010 04:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My blocks are all sewn together...the borders will have to wait until I get my March obligations sewn and mailed out :D:D:D
Most of my blocks were on the lighter side, so I played and decided on the darker ones in the center and I am hoping to balance it out a bit more using the first border :D:D:D

I am playing with some ideas with the left over 1/2 hex's and the original fabric for the border....this will give me a couple of weeks to stew on them :D:D:D

OBW's all sewn together
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24854[/ATTACH]

I love how the back looks too...I am thinking about a way to replicate this in another quilt LOL
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24855[/ATTACH]

buffy2 02-28-2010 05:07 PM

Anna. I love your quilt. The desgin is very beautiful. You did a great job. I have a pattern with my leftovers. When I get my
quilt finish I will post them
Ada

cutebuns 02-28-2010 05:07 PM

great job Amma, looking good, a border or two or more and you are all set!

Esqmommy 02-28-2010 05:10 PM

Oh my Amma, your OBW is a stunner! So is the back. You would not want to see mine, it's atrocious!!!

omak 02-28-2010 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by amma
My blocks are all sewn together...the borders will have to wait until I get my March obligations sewn and mailed out :D:D:D
Most of my blocks were on the lighter side, so I played and decided on the darker ones in the center and I am hoping to balance it out a bit more using the first border :D:D:D

I am playing with some ideas with the left over 1/2 hex's and the original fabric for the border....this will give me a couple of weeks to stew on them :D:D:D

VERY attractive! And, you have every right to be proud of the back <g> It is a different look, and usually light isn't my thing, but this quilt is very pretty. I like it! <wave>