Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Ugly fabric adoption thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/ugly-fabric-adoption-thread-t20687.html)

kwhite 06-01-2009 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
OK - I read it all and LMAO right onto the floor! QNC - you are a mind reader - i already thought about a stack n whack ( :wink: ) for kwhite's fabric BUT I have to ask a personal question, in the interests of design, you understand.... HOW BIG ARE THEY? :lol: :lol: :lol:

K x

Do you want tip to toe measurement or just the "body"?

kwhite 06-01-2009 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

Originally Posted by k3n
PS

Gai - I just had to say - you are an ASSET to this board, that was ASSET! :lol: :lol: :lol:

K xxx

Yup, bet she's thinking...I breezed on in, and ASSET down...that's southern lingo/Squirrelly talk....
or as someone, no names, B?, lol...said, southern gibberish :wink:

Thank you K3n! I think you guys are the bomb too!

Quiltncrazy, I speak southern too!
MR DUCKS
MR NOT
SMR
CMBD LITTLE IS
LIB, MR DUCKS!

For those of you who don't speak "Southern", here is a translation:
Them are ducks.
Them are not.
Yes them are.
See them beady little eyes?
Well I be, them are ducks!

Hey This is Md. That would make me a southerner and my folks in NC always called me their Yankee relative!!!

gaigai 06-01-2009 05:21 AM

[quote=quiltncrazy]

Originally Posted by gaigai

(didn't say...waldo's thingy, lol) :wink:

...you could even use fabric pens and camoflage 'em just a bit...hee hee hee.

Yeah, I could draw beards and ears on 'em. LOL!!!

OK, 'nuff fun for now. I have to go to the post office and mail some fabric. After all she really deserves it for calling me an asset. (I bribed her to say that).

Mousie 06-01-2009 06:02 AM

GAIGAI WROTE: Yeah, I could draw beards and ears on 'em. LOL!!!

Yes, I reccommend, if your gonna wear this article in public, don't leave off ears, if they're gonna be bearded. Don't want to get a citation! :lol:

cop to gaigai: howdy, ma'am, that thar hat your a waring looks kinda dirty, lak your breakin the law, think ah'm gone have to give y'all a ticket.
gaigai: nope, officer, just something I got from a friend. I made this myself. I'm a nurse-quilter, and these are pictures of equipment.
cop: well, do tell by doggies. Ma wife is a quilter, too. Well, you be on your way, ma'am, and have yoself a fine day, now.
gaigai: I sure am glad he didn't recognize the beard on here. That was a close shave! Fooled him with the big ears*, tee hee hee! :wink:

k3n 06-01-2009 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by kwhite

Originally Posted by k3n
OK - I read it all and LMAO right onto the floor! QNC - you are a mind reader - i already thought about a stack n whack ( :wink: ) for kwhite's fabric BUT I have to ask a personal question, in the interests of design, you understand.... HOW BIG ARE THEY? :lol: :lol: :lol:

K x

Do you want tip to toe measurement or just the "body"?

And you said that with a straight face!!! I'm thinking the full length :oops: :lol:

K x

gaigai 06-01-2009 06:54 AM

Fooled him with the big ears*, tee hee hee! :wink:

Say, isn't there a correlation between big ears and um, big fabric?

k3n 06-01-2009 07:01 AM

I thought that was feet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

K x

Ducky 06-01-2009 07:05 AM

Huh....and I thought it was big thumbs.

Tippy 06-01-2009 07:07 AM

I had heard it was noses, but a friend told me that in her um, experience big veins in the hands means big...um, you know.. yah, fabric.

k3n 06-01-2009 07:12 AM

Girls, maybe it depends on the guy who told you the theory? Whether he had big ears, thumbs, feet, nose or whatever - he probably adapted it to suit himself! LOL

K x

PS It was also a guy who said 'size doesn't matter'! :lol: :lol: :lol: