Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Virtual Quilt Day - This Sunday July 15! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/virtual-quilt-day-sunday-july-15-a-t194366.html)

Lucy90 07-14-2012 06:55 AM

I may join. I'm working on the General's Wife quilt and I am caught up on the BOM but I'm making the quilt kit to make it king size. I have 4 blocks of 20 done so I could work on that. I also have a quilt I want to quilt and it would be a good day to do that. See you tomorrow!!

vickig626 07-14-2012 08:20 AM

I'm hoping to get some of my Bonnie Hunter's Orca Bay worked on a little. My son is home visiting from college this weekend and goes back Sunday after he takes me out for a belated birthday dinner. So not sure how much I'll get done.

kyquiltlover1942 07-14-2012 09:46 AM

I will be joining you. I will be working on my charm quilt. Hope to get it finished and ready for the frame by tomorrow.

nanquilt 07-14-2012 11:25 AM

What a terrific idea. I will be stitching most of the afternoon. Thank you for suggesting such a wonderful event.

athenagwis 07-14-2012 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn (Post 5363602)
I am going to prepare today. I have to go to the LQS to get some Moda Muslin today and I am going to get my 4" squares cut today. I am also going to make sure my sewing room is all straightened up so I have a nice clean room to sew in all day!

Yay!! Always nice to start with a clean room for sure. :)

Originally Posted by vickig626 (Post 5363946)
I'm hoping to get some of my Bonnie Hunter's Orca Bay worked on a little. My son is home visiting from college this weekend and goes back Sunday after he takes me out for a belated birthday dinner. So not sure how much I'll get done.

Happy belated birthday!! I hope you are able to find time to join us. :) :) :)

Rachel

auntpiggylpn 07-14-2012 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by athenagwis (Post 5364436)
Yay!! Always nice to start with a clean room for sure. :)

Rachel

Back from LQS, 4" squares cut, room cleaned! All ready to go!!!

grann of 6 07-14-2012 12:44 PM

I think this is a great photo op. How some before and after pics??? I am willing to take pics of my Monopoly quilt that is ready to be bound tomorrow. I even have another quilt, a valentiney quilt that will be quilted tomorrow.

tildiemae 07-14-2012 12:48 PM

I will try to join....I want to finish some projects and tomorrow might be the day!!!

StephTn 07-14-2012 02:08 PM

Will join in after I do my am chores then will have to stop for awhile to get my hubby off to work after lunch.Can't wait this will be my first time to Virtual Quilt. Usually I see you after the fact. i'm planning on putting 2 borders on my jelly roll throw. See ya'll tommorrow!!
Stephanie

IrishNY 07-14-2012 03:04 PM

I am doing some sewing today. I think I needed to in order to finish tomorrow where I want to. Making good progress.
I don't know why telling a bunch of virtual people that I have a sewing goal makes me focus and accomplish stuff but it does. Otherwise, I just caught up in lots of other chores and errands. Thanks so much for thinking of this!