Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What quilting project will you be working on today? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-quilting-project-will-you-working-today-t204353.html)

carolparsons 10-29-2012 10:08 AM

I am working online creating a profile for this site and another I joined. I also like to add pictures and videos to my pinterest boards for future referance. Then I will start working on laying out my backing/batting for a Queen Size quilted bedspread I am making. My next project will be to strip and paint an old bedframe and stencle it then buy the mattrice/boxsprings so I will eventually have more than just a plain old twin bed.

craftyheart2 10-29-2012 12:25 PM

I am working on putting together a QS kitchen sink quilt from Kim Brackett's 1st Scrapbasket book. QS is about 4 times the one in the book. Still making units - must be close now - and putting rows together.

carolaug 10-29-2012 03:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]373354[/ATTACH]i finished the binding today. Yah...

GrannieAnnie 10-29-2012 03:59 PM

the 30th and 31st I will be finishing up some shopping bags for a benefit. then....................

GrannieAnnie 10-29-2012 04:01 PM

the Cat In The Hat quilt is so cute.

GrannieAnnie 10-29-2012 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 5621333)
Well sadly I'm working on a small angel piece that is hand appliqued and embroidered to go in the coffin of my 3 month old granddaughter who passed away on Oct. 22nd. Her Death is under investigation and her funeral in on the 1st. I started in late last night. I was to meet this little angel of mine next month at Thanksgiving/my birthday for the very first time.

Tricia

((((((Tricia))))))))))))

quiltjoey 10-29-2012 06:36 PM

Well sadly I'm working on a small angel piece that is hand appliqued and embroidered to go in the coffin of my 3 month old granddaughter who passed away on Oct. 22nd. Her Death is under investigation and her funeral in on the 1st. I started in late last night. I was to meet this little angel of mine next month at Thanksgiving/my birthday for the very first time.
Tricia

So sorry for your loss of you DGD...

3plus2granny 10-29-2012 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by gollytwo (Post 5615410)
Am working to finish the top for a wedding present that's already a year late

That's funny, I'm doing the same thing. Except, mine is only six month late (so far). I'll use my friends long arm and be done in December.

QuilterMomOf3 10-30-2012 07:41 AM

I am working on a black, red, & grey secret Santa quilt for Christmas, & a Bento Box quilt with purples & blacks.

Christine- 10-30-2012 02:07 PM

Tricia

I'm so sorry to hear of her death. What a devastating loss.