Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What's Your Current Project? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/whats-your-current-project-t271671.html)

Teddybear Lady 11-03-2015 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jan in VA (Post 7361459)
I'm 2 years late beginning an Irish Chain in green and yellow (ick!) for my daughters king bed. :rolleyes:
Determined to start it any day now. :o

Jan in VA

haha, I have a fish panel pinned to my living room curtain. I'm drawing a blank as to what I want to do with it. I don't want it to be another boring panel quilt. Every time I pass it I say...Lord, help me figure out a nice pattern for this. It's for my brother. He doesn't know about it, so I'm not on a time limit.

DresiArnaz 11-03-2015 09:57 PM

OMG.

I was thinking about pinning my stuff to the curtain to do my sandwich, but I was afraid people would think I was weird.

😄😄😄

QuiltingHaven 11-04-2015 03:51 AM

I have one Monkey quilt ready to make the sandwich. Two Ohio State quilts for extra long twin beds are cut out, laid out and I keep finding issues to the pattern using the "Around-the-World" pattern using all scarlet/grey/black/white 6 1/2" blocks. And one quilt that is sandwiched, pinned and ready for me to machine quilt it. Gosh...is there anything I am forgetting???????

reginalovesfabric 11-04-2015 05:48 AM

I am working on a rag quilt for my Isabella and her one for her new puppy Olive.

maminstl 11-04-2015 05:56 AM

I'm on a finishing binge - just did a "manly" quilt for charity, getting ready to quilt a toddler quilt for general purpose. Busy making clutch wallets (the NCR pattern) for holiday gifts, but waiting on hardware to arrive. I'm making the parts so that when I get my twist locks, I can put them all together.

Claire123 03-02-2016 08:50 PM

I have a few going. One is Splash by Jaybird Quilts for my daughter. Another is 6" blocks of sewing/quilting notions. Also, I'm keeping up with the two block of the months going on in my guild.

MadQuilter 03-02-2016 09:31 PM

I am sewing swirls on charm squares with blanket stitches. There are many and it is boring. SIGH!

pandamommy 03-02-2016 10:17 PM

I have several projects I am working on. I am making QOV quilts for my family reunion so I have a couple of those going, I have Easter pillowcase cut out for my DGD, plus 3 other pillowcases to make in the next couple of weeks. Each of my DGDs have a quilt started, so when I help them when we have time.

jmoore 03-03-2016 02:49 AM

First, I'm surprised at how many of you are already working on Christmas gifts... good for you!

I have all my blocks for Bonnie Hunter's Allietare which need to go up on my design wall (still), just finishing the binding on two quilts, taking a class and working on Jen Kingwell's Gypsy Wife and following along with Pat Sloan's Splendid sampler... and now Judy has started Mystery Train #12 a table runner. Usually I don't allow myself to get into too many projects but they all seemed to have snuck up on me. :D

Skhf 03-03-2016 06:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]543898[/ATTACH]I am working on a couple of birthday wallhangings. Mason's is turning out a little larger than I expected so I am working on letter sizing and trying to figure out if I want to say Happy birthday on it as well. Letters are not hard, just time consuming. I am going to include numbers with Velcro so it can be used every year. Luckily I have until April 9 to figure it out. Suggestions welcome.