Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   WIP & UFO Challenge, are you game? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/wip-ufo-challenge-you-game-t85621.html)

LoveBug 01-14-2011 07:08 PM

Wow! Some cool projects getting finished. MaryAnna what a beautiful job you're doing.

I recently got a bee in my bonnet to do some longarm quilting, so I've put aside my UFOs to work on quilt tops other people have sent me. I seem to go through these phases - sometimes piecing, sometimes quilting, but rarely stopping!

Have a great weekend!

ebony

jme 01-14-2011 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by MaryAnna
Ok as promised here's the photos of Le Jardin, i'm not the best photographer...

it's just beautiful!

IndyQuilter 01-15-2011 05:30 AM

That's a beautiful quilt.

MaryAnna 01-15-2011 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by LoveBug
Wow! Some cool projects getting finished. MaryAnna what a beautiful job you're doing.

I recently got a bee in my bonnet to do some longarm quilting, so I've put aside my UFOs to work on quilt tops other people have sent me. I seem to go through these phases - sometimes piecing, sometimes quilting, but rarely stopping!

Have a great weekend!

ebony

ebony, just pick up as soon as you can! life can get in the way of projects!
Blessings,
MaryAnna

kateyb 01-16-2011 09:15 PM

I got 2 tops quilted and bound last week. One for DH and one for youngest DD. I also got 3 more pinned and found another one that was already pinned. They are the next on the list to complete.

MaryAnna 01-17-2011 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by kateyb
I got 2 tops quilted and bound last week. One for DH and one for youngest DD. I also got 3 more pinned and found another one that was already pinned. They are the next on the list to complete.

Hurray kateyb! You're knocking them out quickly and I know your feeling great! A gold star for you! We'd love to see them, so if you can post a pic that would be wonderful!
Blessings,
MaryAnna

Scissor Queen 01-17-2011 10:19 AM

I'm getting ready to start quilting a long term UFO. It was next to the machine the other day when I was quilting that baby quilt and I got to looking at it and noticed that it's already basted. I started hand quilting it and that's why it's a UFO. It's also one that I don't care if it gets cat furry so I can have a quilt on my bed NOW instead of waiting until after she's gone.

Anyway, it's coming off the hand quilting frame and I'm going to quilt it! I had to hunt up something to use for binding on it too. What ever was originally intended for binding on it is long gone but I found something that'll work just fine.

Sadiemae 01-17-2011 01:51 PM

jme, I love the quilt kit!!!

okiepastor 01-17-2011 01:56 PM

Me, too! I have about 50+ charity quilt tops waiting to be finished, and I think, about 12 to be put together---and 180 blocks to sew together(pieces are cut) and.....beginning this list is too scary....:>)!

bamamama 01-17-2011 01:57 PM

I'm in, only have 2 UFO's but I have so much fabric, I need to make some scrappy quilts and get the stash under control before I even think about buying more fabric.