Question about Missouri Star Quilt Company >

Question about Missouri Star Quilt Company

Question about Missouri Star Quilt Company

Old 06-19-2016, 09:41 AM
Power Poster

Love MSQ....
Old 06-19-2016, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingshorttimer View Post
for those of you that don't live close, but also not on the coast (or maybe on the coasts!)--Kansas City (actually suburb of Overland Park, KS) is hosting a biannual quilt show--KCRegional Quilt Fest--that the first one brought in over 10,000 viewers--the next is in June 2017 and already have 94 vendors, over 30 teachers and tons of quilts--anyway, consider coming to it and then going to Hamilton to MSQC--it's about an 11/4 from OP to Hamilton on 4 lane hwys--plus MSQC usually vends this show--Jenny was one of the teachers and demo presenters in the first one. See you there? Check out the website--- www.kcrqf.com or on FB
Thanks for the heads up. DH and I were just talking about visiting his brothers in KC next summer and making a trip to Hamilton. Now I know when we should go.
Old 06-19-2016, 12:04 PM

Since you live in Mo. I would try and plan a trip, I don't think you would be disappointed. 2 of My Girlfriends and I drove from Virginia and South Carolina, we had a ball! Got to meet Jenny and shopped in the many specialty stores we also got to stop in Paducah, Ky and a couple of Quilt shops on the way home that people had told us about, was a memorable trip! Dorothy
Old 06-19-2016, 01:10 PM
mac

Originally Posted by BETTY62 View Post
Search for: BYUTV Turning Point Show and search for the Missouri Star Quilt Company show. It's a really good story about the MSQ and how it got started.
I just watched this video and what an amazing story. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it.