Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quilt shop closing

Quote Originally Posted by quiltmaker101
    "That's interesting. Quilt Corner in Pensecola is the first Quilt shop I went to. I was on vacation, got drug in there and found the fabric for my Yellow Brick Road Quilt. They also had the pattern for sale. At the time, the people seemed nice. This was in about 2003 or 2004. I had never been to Florida before.

I bring my Queen size quilts to work to sandwich, but have been offered tables down at Eddie's Quilting Bee (here in California) if I need them for an hour or two and they don't have a class going.

tim in san jose"
    Tim, no offense, but anyone in this part of Florida is going to seem nice compared to people in the Bay area. :wink:

I used to order from Eddie's! Now I just look at their equilter.com website and wish I could afford it. Even their sales aren't in my price range. Lucky you!

[/quote]

I am not from here. I just live here.

And if you didn't quilt so fast, the money wouldn't matter so much. Quilt slooooow, like me.

*L*

tim in san jose

I know you are not from there Tim! Just watch out for those people in Cupertino, Palo Alto, etc.

If they even smell middle class on you, you're done for!

I try to slow down, but my creativity is on Fast Forward!
    :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2