Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Quilter's World magazine >

Quilter's World magazine

Quilter's World magazine

Old 01-19-2011, 07:24 PM

My favorite quilting magazine is Quilt and Fons and Porter. but if I only had a choice of one I would pick QUILT it has a lot of the older quilt pattens in it which I love.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:59 PM

I don't usually buy any new quilt magazines, unless they have something I really, really like, will usually will either check them out at the library, or after they're out of date, they put them in the used book section where you can buy them for $.25, plus with all the free quilt patterns on the web, I figure I don't need to buy any, because as it is, I won't live long enough to make all the ones I want to that are in the magazines and books that I have, in addition to probably thousands I've got saved on my computer. LOL
Old 01-19-2011, 08:23 PM

I get the digital magazine and love it along with the subscription I can browse though 2 or more years of back issue great value for the money..
Old 01-19-2011, 08:27 PM

I love Quilters World, they have a variety of projects. The paper pieced heart quilt on the cover of the last issue is next on my list.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by almostfree
I just got an offer for a free issue, plus a free year when I get a one year subscription. What are your thoughts on this quilting magazine? I'm a fairly confident beginner, so I want to be sure there will be things in the magazines that I will be able to do. Any insight you can give is always appreciated.
I subscribed a couple of years ago online, got 2 yrs back issues also. I don't subscribe to any magazines any more. Patterns in this one are mostly doable. Now, if you decide to order online, MAKE SURE you save the files (issues #...) on your PC. Otherwise you will not have access to your magazines after your subsciption ends. This is the only way you get to keep all those issues you paid for!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Valerie Scherr
I get the digital magazine and love it along with the subscription I can browse though 2 or more years of back issue great value for the money..
Please do check my other comment on this post : SAVE the files!