Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Quilting-Warehouse.com >

Quilting-Warehouse.com

Quilting-Warehouse.com

Old 09-15-2010, 02:56 AM

I am very happy you got this straightened out. However in the future before you jump the gun and blame the company it might be more helpful to just be a bit more fair to give them time to answer your concerns.

Quilter-Warehouse does not work on weekends. They are a division of Beverly's Fabrics which has been in operation since 1968. I doubt very much they would be involved in the sewing and craft world that long if they were horrible people with poor customer service.

Paypal has always popped up with problems here and there and people have always tried to jam up that service. Anyone that has done business with them for years knows this and I'm sure has received fake spam from people trying to hijack their accounts.

My point is that all of us need to be careful placing blame on any business before we have the facts before us. It serves no purpose to work ourselves and others up when we don't even know what is truly going on. We must also remember we may be one of hundreds before us trying to clarify our orders or concerns.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by quiltmaker
I am very happy you got this straightened out. However in the future before you jump the gun and blame the company it might be more helpful to just be a bit more fair to give them time to answer your concerns.

Quilter-Warehouse does not work on weekends. They are a division of Beverly's Fabrics which has been in operation since 1968. I doubt very much they would be involved in the sewing and craft world that long if they were horrible people with poor customer service.

Paypal has always popped up with problems here and there and people have always tried to jam up that service. Anyone that has done business with them for years knows this and I'm sure has received fake spam from people trying to hijack their accounts.

My point is that all of us need to be careful placing blame on any business before we have the facts before us. It serves no purpose to work ourselves and others up when we don't even know what is truly going on. We must also remember we may be one of hundreds before us trying to clarify our orders or concerns.
You continually try to discipline me...makes me think you work for the company. I totally understand it was PayPal's fault...MY fault is with a company that sends out a worrisome letter and then fails to respond when i respond immediately. If they had an overabundance of phone calls, they could have changed their voicemail to say exactly that...or explain what the problem was. To me, the company is still at fault. PERIOD
Old 09-15-2010, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by amandasgramma
Originally Posted by quiltmaker

You continually try to discipline me...makes me think you work for the company. I totally understand it was PayPal's fault...MY fault is with a company that sends out a worrisome letter and then fails to respond when i respond immediately. If they had an overabundance of phone calls, they could have changed their voicemail to say exactly that...or explain what the problem was. To me, the company is still at fault. PERIOD

Sorry, you feel I am trying to discipline you. That is not the case nor do I work for the company or any company for that matter.

My concern is how easy is seems for people to come out and bash a company before all the facts are found out. In your particular situation it seems you jumped the gun and things outside quilting-warehouse's control prompted the email about paypal. To believe you have a right to an immediate response from them when most of those type emails are computer generated when a problem arises is setting yourself up for a disappointment. It is the same thing as when we receive an automatic response that our orders have been received.

Regardless of whom was at fault is not the issue. In my own humble opinion disparaging a business before all the facts are known is just wrong and if that offends you I am sorry.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:53 AM
Power Poster

Let me start by saying that I am thrilled it has all worked out and you know know what the problem was/is :lol:

We could spend hours/days/weeks/months/years placing blame and pointing fingers , but in the end all that matters is that it is fixed , so no sense getting all worked up over it .

Lets get back to the fun things in life ! Quilting :thumbup: