Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Recommendations for quilt shops in Portland, OR metropolitan area

Recommendations for quilt shops in Portland, OR metropolitan area

I'll be traveling to Portland in Feb. and aside from Fabric Depot which I plan on visiting, does anyone have additional suggestions on shops they especially like in the area. Beaverton, Gresham, and even Vancouver, WA are options as well. Thanks in advance!

I know some wonderful shops about an hour south of Portland. Finally Together in Lebanon and Purple Frog in Jefferson have wonderful fabric selection and displayed quilts. They're well worth the drive. If you are interested in civil war reproduction fabrics, Ladies of Liberty in Independence is wonderful. JanniLou's in Philomath is also an interesting shop with lots of wonderful quilts on display, inside a remodeled theater.

QuiltnLady1

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clevermom3kids View Post
    I'll be traveling to Portland in Feb. and aside from Fabric Depot which I plan on visiting, does anyone have additional suggestions on shops they especially like in the area. Beaverton, Gresham, and even Vancouver, WA are options as well. Thanks in advance!
    Just Google for Shop Hop, Portland, Oregon, and you will find a wealth of information. I hope you enjoy the trip.