Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Rude quilters >

Rude quilters

Rude quilters

Old 09-01-2010, 03:16 AM

Love that song
Old 09-01-2010, 03:17 AM
Fox

Roos AND kitties. What a great day this is going to be!
Old 09-01-2010, 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by Ada Shiela
Quilterguy, you're more beautiful than I thought you were - have followed many of your messages on the board, and appreciate your comment today. I'm glad you have learned to live so capably with your, may I say, partial disability.
Thanks Ada Shiela! I appreciate it.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:46 AM

Been there, had that happen to me. Thankfully, people like that are in the minority. Hang in there, everyone on this board is nice!
Old 09-01-2010, 05:49 AM

Hi< Im samharley.New to this site. I am 73. Not to new at quilting, got a lot to learn, but I love to quilt, I have a big problem of buying fabric,I have tons of it,Love it,Love it.I just get into another world when I walk into my sewing room,It's like when i ride my motorcycle,it's me,my bike and the wind.nothing else.Hope someone out there understanders what this is like.Yes I wear boots, not to sew in, LOL I do dress in Biker clothes and leathers,no one would would believe i was a quilter out there. My husband and I travel alot on our bikes .I visit all the Quilt and fabric shops we run into, Love it. I do get a few stares and whispers. But I enjoy life. I did not mean to talk about other things on the post, I was talking about rude peope.I love them, I just smile,stand taller and turn around so they can get the full picture of this Biker Chic that loves God and all his people ( and the rude ones) This site looks like fun ,I have already made the dish towel,folded potholder,& microwave mit, Thanks ya'll
Old 09-01-2010, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by samharley
Hi< Im samharley.New to this site. I am 73. Not to new at quilting, got a lot to learn, but I love to quilt, I have a big problem of buying fabric,I have tons of it,Love it,Love it.I just get into another world when I walk into my sewing room,It's like when i ride my motorcycle,it's me,my bike and the wind.nothing else.Hope someone out there understanders what this is like.Yes I wear boots, not to sew in, LOL I do dress in Biker clothes and leathers,no one would would believe i was a quilter out there. My husband and I travel alot on our bikes .I visit all the Quilt and fabric shops we run into, Love it. I do get a few stares and whispers. But I enjoy life. I did not mean to talk about other things on the post, I was talking about rude peope.I love them, I just smile,stand taller and turn around so they can get the full picture of this Biker Chic that loves God and all his people ( and the rude ones) This site looks like fun ,I have already made the dish towel,folded potholder,& microwave mit, Thanks ya'll
I'm chuckling away - lots of power to you. In the old, OLD days people thought all bikers were Hell's Angels. Now, they're more likely to be people who love the great outdoors. I LOVE seeing bikers riding by on a beautiful day. DH has a wonderful old (1958) Porsche convertible, and we never put the top on, and we do 'thumbs up' with all the bikers we see.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:01 AM

Location: Currently Mosquito (which is outside of Placerville) California

Originally Posted by moonwolf23
Originally Posted by Hindsight
I've had a similar thing happen to me. I just smile, the in my head Pray for them, LOL that all their fabric dyes to run, their needles to break and bird nests on the back of ALL their future quilts.

Don't let the rudeness of someone else ruin your day. They are the ones who are lacking. You on the other hand are a wonderful Mariners fan. :)
Like this song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrtzX2ONoT4

You tube link to I Pray for you song lol.
My husband heard this for the first time the other day and I thought he was going to die laughing...LOL
Old 09-01-2010, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by angieh1964
LOL chasing hawk love the pic!
Thanks !! It was taken up in Virginia City, Nevada.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:16 AM

I have been suffering from menopause for years and I would never make fun of someone else...Unfortunataly there are some who think they are better than others..They'll find out when they meet the big guy upstairs who will probably be wrapped in a quilt..
Old 09-01-2010, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Greendragon6889
I have been suffering from menopause for years and I would never make fun of someone else...Unfortunataly there are some who think they are better than others..They'll find out when they meet the big guy upstairs who will probably be wrapped in a quilt..
:)