Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sears Quilt Frame

Smile Sears Quilt Frame

I bought a Sears Quilt Frame 25-48184C and it did not come with instructions. Can anyone tell or guide me as to where I can come up with the instructions on how to put it together? I would greatly appreciate any help

OH no! I do hope ya find instructions soon.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Blog Entries
    Contact sears- it should have had an instruction sheet with it. I would call customer service- they can probably email the instructions to you. Our sears store has someone who will put together anything you purchase from them for you- and they make sure you know how in case you need to take it apart.
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy

Blog Entries
    this site suggests contacting Sears.. ph number is given http://www.fixya.com/support/t243883...frame_stand_25
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Blog Entries
    fixya .com has support on their site. still i would call Sears. hopefully they still have customer service. many stores do not.
    I'm seeing a lot of people buy these but have no instructions. not a good thing.
    Last edited by nativetexan; 12-12-2018 at 10:30 AM.

Back in 2010 this question was brought up about a Sears quilt frame (25-48172C). I know it's not the same as yours but might be really close. Up North (board member) had instructions for the 25-48172C that she was willing to scan & send to to justwannaquilt (board member). Maybe if you contact Up North she would be willing to do the same for you.

Here's a link to the thread back in 2010:
    https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f...me-t39191.html