Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Sewing Cabinets >

Sewing Cabinets

Sewing Cabinets

Old 10-11-2010, 10:29 AM

I have a Pfaff Creative 2134 and have been looking for a sewing cabinet. Do any of you have any recommendations?
Old 10-11-2010, 12:51 PM

Do you want to sit in front of the needle? If so, look at the cabinets that are more open underneath. Otherwise, recommend the Arrow cabinets for cost and features. I just sold mine and bought a Horn cabinet because I had to have one that fits the large machines (Ellisimo). I loved my Arrow (it was a 300 model). You can find them very reasonable with free shipping on ebay.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:54 PM
np3
Power Poster

My husband built my table to my specs. I have much more room behind this way.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:09 PM

I have a Roberts Cabinet and I love it!
Old 10-12-2010, 04:37 AM

I also use Roberts cabinets that have the specific inserts for my machines. I have the big one that has the drawers and the back piece that gives me so much width/length to keep my quilts easy to work with and no drag whatsoever. I also just love mine!
Old 10-12-2010, 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by quiltmaker
I also use Roberts cabinets that have the specific inserts for my machines. I have the big one that has the drawers and the back piece that gives me so much width/length to keep my quilts easy to work with and no drag whatsoever. I also just love mine!
Sounds exactly like mine. I bought mine at an estate sale for $75.00. It has the 4 drawers in front also. Then I bought the Roberts cutting table with the drawers from the same estate for $50.00. That is the very best deal that I think I have ever fell into. I felt very, very lucky.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by featherweight
Sounds exactly like mine. I bought mine at an estate sale for $75.00. It has the 4 drawers in front also. Then I bought the Roberts cutting table with the drawers from the same estate for $50.00. That is the very best deal that I think I have ever fell into. I felt very, very lucky.

Oh Featherweight, you truly got a fabulous deal. Mine were bought brand new and at the darn premium price but have not regretted it one bit. You really made out and am so happy for you!
Old 10-12-2010, 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by featherweight

Oh Featherweight, you truly got a fabulous deal. Mine were bought brand new and at the darn premium price but have not regretted it one bit. You really made out and am so happy for you!
Thank You!!!
Old 10-14-2010, 09:58 AM

Thanks to everyone for the input.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:00 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Hubby made mine to spec.. Being short, it helped alot..