Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Should I even be thinking about this? >

Should I even be thinking about this?

Should I even be thinking about this?

Old 02-28-2010, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by memathomas
i made one a week ago that has cream with multi colored sashing and scallops i have have it on my bed i love it i will post it so you can see it was a kit from connecting threads but its discontinued if you like it i can get you a copy of the pattered most of the fabric is still on their site in closeouts

mema
beautiful quilt
Old 02-28-2010, 11:18 AM

thank you ego builder lol
Old 03-04-2010, 05:05 AM

"We have a problem Huston..."

I started designing this and realized it wouldn't work for my bedroom. My bed is a twin. This design requires a double at least, because the pattern is wider than it is tall.

So I'm going to continue looking for inspiration. I'm sure that the perfect bedroom is out there just waiting for me to find it.

If my tastes weren't so diverse I'd be having better luck.

How do you put together, Asian Patterns, European Dragons, Pegasus', Victorian Ladies, Victorian Memorabilia (shoes, hats etc.,), and 1920's poster art? I know pick one and go with it right? "But I want it all!" said the spoiled little girl lol. Just shoot me.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:01 PM

How many rooms do you have in your house? :D Do each in a different theme! Just start one!! :D :lol: :lol:
Old 03-04-2010, 06:12 PM

I'd need to add a few rooms to get everything in.

I guess I could use "like" color combinations and then change them out seasonally?
Old 03-05-2010, 04:49 AM

Do we ever have enough room? 3 yrs this spring my husband and I bought the biggest house I've owned and I still don't have enough room for everything. And let me say we have HOWED!! Don't understand, maybe I need more howing!!! :oops: :lol:
Old 03-05-2010, 06:47 AM

I have a double wide trailer with 3 bedrooms and two baths. The funny thing is there is only me living here. I have a bedroom, computer room, and crafting room so really I have all the space i need. It's just that I've never had the time and money to decorate so I want to try everything I've ever thought was pretty. And there is more pretty than house lol.

So if I can find a way to combine some of them that would be really cool.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:11 PM

Got one better!! 3 bdrms, 3 bthrms, formal LR, formal DR, very lg family rm & sunroom, a basement and garage. We had 2 houses to combine into one. Only 3 people + 1 every other weekend, a dog & cat live here. My sunroom is only 3 season, but I think I'm taking it over, it has great light!!! The only thing is is does get really hot in the summer. No way to AC it. Right now sewing in FR everything is always a mess!! Can't figure out where I'm going to be comfortable. Maybe DR at some point. Always going back and forth!!! Definitely not the set-up I used to have.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:38 PM

I can understand that. the master bedroom is my craft room because I knew I would need more room to craft than I would to sleep.

I have one bookshelf, one ironing board, one hope chest, one sewing cabinet and two closets so far. I'm hoping to add a center work table so I can have my dinningroom back.

And I want to move my tv in there too along with a dvd player so I can buy craft dvd's and watch them in there. Then I can get a flat screen for the livingroom.

So many plans so little money. lol.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:40 PM

we have a sun room and DH put a heater/air conditioner combo in one of the lower windows it just right all the time. of course we don't use it a lot in the winter because it cost to heat or cool it. i thought about using it for sewing but all my stuff would not fit. two machines a 4 by 7 cutting table, shelves p.c. and desk. im in the basement sewing room
mema