Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Should I even be thinking about this? >

Should I even be thinking about this?

Should I even be thinking about this?

Old 03-05-2010, 05:24 PM

The windows in the sunroom won't accommodate an air conditioner. Believe me if there was a way to put on in there I would have!! :D Transistion is always fun! Not all my stuff will fit, material will be somewhere else, but I could get all the sewing stuff together. Don't know!
Old 03-05-2010, 10:25 PM

They have those portable air conditioners now. Would something like that work?
Old 03-06-2010, 05:32 AM

yes it would, then u need a heater too
Old 03-06-2010, 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by tkhooper
I'm thinking I would like the bed quilt to be an old time-y map of the world (antique gold) with a compass rose in the center. With the points being in the brown, cream, and golden yellow colors. And have the land masses have hand embroidered labels like "There be Dragons Here" and "Land of the Flying Horses" etc.
Tell you what...If you complete this quilt, cuz it does sound like a dream quilt...I have a double bed and I would be HAPPY to display it appropriately for you!! It would get all the love it deserves!
:) ;)
Old 03-06-2010, 06:01 AM

No. I have very large windows that open to the side and no place up above to put a fixed one in. I'll get it together!! I read some of this to DH and now he's thinking!!! One of my problems is that I hate basements unless I have a TV going for noise, plus when we first moved in we had mice. Their all gone, but still YUK!!!! Now that DH is thinking, maybe something will transpire! :roll:
Old 03-06-2010, 06:16 AM

my sewing room is in the basement and dh has sprayed around the house so no bugs or mice he put in carpet and paneling so its nice i am down there so much that he calls me groundhog or child under the stairs. lol any way its not bad at all i would like some sun light so when i have hand work like binding i sit in the sun room to sew. i also have a quilting frame in the other part of the basement near the washer and dryer. it works

mema
Old 03-06-2010, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by RatherB Quilting
Originally Posted by tkhooper
I'm thinking I would like the bed quilt to be an old time-y map of the world (antique gold) with a compass rose in the center. With the points being in the brown, cream, and golden yellow colors. And have the land masses have hand embroidered labels like "There be Dragons Here" and "Land of the Flying Horses" etc.
Tell you what...If you complete this quilt, cuz it does sound like a dream quilt...I have a double bed and I would be HAPPY to display it appropriately for you!! It would get all the love it deserves!
:) ;)
you are just the sweetest thing. lol. I promise to remember where it is to go if I ever do it.