Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: showing off your pictures

Ilove to see all the pictures of all the things people make. I don't think of it as showing off, it's just being proud of your acomplishment.

To Dreamer - Thanks for replying but I have read the instructions and what they say is to select the Browse button, but my web site does not display a browse
    button. - Judy

I have a journal where I keep all my suff. My paterns, like my biscuits I keep count of each one I make so I can repeat patterns, I know how many colors I need to make each one. Like when I do a log cabin, or trip-around-the-world, ect... I know how many colors of each to make.

I love to oooooooooooooo and aaaaaaaaaaa with everyone. I don't concider it prideful at all, boasting. We all like to hear we've done a good job, at what we love to do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jamannix
    To Dreamer - Thanks for replying but I have read the instructions and what they say is to select the Browse button, but my web site does not display a browse
    button. - Judy
    Sometimes when you post (send) a quick reply there are some choices which show up beneath your post and you can click on add attachment which brings up a browse button. As I am typing this I can see the browse button under the send and preview buttons. After you click on browser, then you go to your pictures and pick one to open. See if this helps.

I joined face book just to have a place where my friends could see my quilts. Now if I can only figure out how to eliminate all the "posts" on my face book and get my scrambled "quilt show" in order, I'll have a nice little show.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4