Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Simple way to view new site - I think !!! >

Simple way to view new site - I think !!!

Simple way to view new site - I think !!!

Old 11-03-2011, 08:23 PM

been trying since monday to figure out how to post things for sale. no luck yet. hopefully i'll get a reply from patrice tomorrow, she seams to know whats going on
Old 11-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Jim

Just like any change, it might be hard to deal with but, when you enjoy something as much as I do and hopefully you do...I will keep on checking everything out and one day I will love the NEW format as much as I did the old format
Old 11-04-2011, 07:59 AM

I just got my power back after being without it for 5 days. In that short time this whole board has changed. Boy was I
shocked. Hope I can navigate it, I really missed it.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:02 AM
Banned

Thanks for sharing this. I think the "Archive" button will work better for me.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:23 AM

I have read all of the comments here and still can't find everything and when I do find something, if I don't write it on paper, I can't find it again. I wish those who designed the change would have posted a tutorial on how to use it. If I can find tutorials, that is. Time will fix this,but I'm just sayin'
Old 11-04-2011, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by connie_1936 View Post
been trying since monday to figure out how to post things for sale. no luck yet. hopefully i'll get a reply from patrice tomorrow, she seams to know whats going on
If you would read the notice about the old classifieds, now the 'thrift shop and yard sale', there is a notice from Patrice ...

ADS TO SELL/TRADE WILL BE PREVIEWED BY A MODERATOR BEFORE APPEARING IN THE THRIFT SHOP/YARD SALE SECTION. ADS THAT DO NOT COMPLY FULLY WITH THE RULES WILL NOT BE APPROVED. THEY WILL BE DELETED.

I'm sure she in inundated with messages, while the answers are right there in front of us
Old 11-04-2011, 11:47 AM

the little circle by your user name above your avatar means that you are not online!! Remember the old board said if you were online or offline in red, now the little circle shows you! If the little circle has a small green square, it means you are online! Just figured that out! There are probably all kinds of little new quirks here for us to figure out! As they say, "Go figure"!!! ROFLOL....

Last edited by quiltjoey; 11-04-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by pls1946 View Post
I have read all of the comments here and still can't find everything and when I do find something, if I don't write it on paper, I can't find it again. I wish those who designed the change would have posted a tutorial on how to use it. If I can find tutorials, that is. Time will fix this,but I'm just sayin'
Try typing what you want in the search button on the top right. That is how I've found alot of what I was looking for. Good Luck!
Old 11-05-2011, 03:26 AM

I don't like it. I loved this site and I have learned so much from everyone. I am lost! I can not find the HELP page. When I do find a page I want to look at it is blacked out. I wanted to change my settings but the page is blacked out. I know change is hard but this is really hard!
Old 11-05-2011, 03:59 AM

I cant find the classifieds. I put it in the search box but what I need doesnt really come up. I am looking for people selling longarms, not fabric. It appears it is going to take quite a while to maneuver around this new site. It doesnt seem as obvious to find what you are looking for.