Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
So what did you get at JoAnn's sale?? >

So what did you get at JoAnn's sale??

So what did you get at JoAnn's sale??

Old 11-30-2009, 08:06 AM

I can't wait to put it together. Thank you for showing me how it looks in a home. Really appreciated that. How wide is it, I mean from front to back. Again, thanks! Edie
Old 11-30-2009, 08:07 AM

I think I am the only one on the board who stayed home the ENTIRE weekend--didn't leave my house from Wednesday afternoon until I went to church Sunday morning. Not dealing with people the entire weekend??? PRICELESS.

Rose Hall
Old 11-30-2009, 08:56 AM

Nice job, you must be a handy little lady!
Old 11-30-2009, 09:42 AM

I went late morning with coupons in hand. I got a couple of templates, BOGO polyfil and some Red Heart yarn. Less than $30. I was happy.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by ERhausfrau
I can't wait to put it together. Thank you for showing me how it looks in a home. Really appreciated that. How wide is it, I mean from front to back. Again, thanks! Edie
With the extension open, it measures about 32" front to back. I have a spare room which is my sewing room/office so I decided that unless we stuck a sleeper couch in there I was going to leave it open. I think it has nine wheels total so should be easy enough to move around!
Old 11-30-2009, 05:27 PM

Oyyy I go to JoAnn's every Black Friday. This year I got some flannel for quilt backing, lots of fleece for blankets and scarves, some new rotary blades, a few books for my little one, a huge stuffed frog for my niece and I think that is it. I spent $175 but I saved $430!!
Hugs
April
Old 11-30-2009, 05:28 PM

Thanks so much for answering that one for me! It tells you how long and how high, but never how wide. Honestly, I can't wait to get it up and working. Again, thanks!!!! Edie
Old 11-30-2009, 07:50 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Oyyy I go to JoAnn's every Black Friday. This year I got some flannel for quilt backing, lots of fleece for blankets and scarves, some new rotary blades, a few books for my little one, a huge stuffed frog for my niece and I think that is it. I spent $175 but I saved $430!!
Hugs
April
:thumbup:
Old 11-30-2009, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Rose Hall
I think I am the only one on the board who stayed home the ENTIRE weekend--didn't leave my house from Wednesday afternoon until I went to church Sunday morning. Not dealing with people the entire weekend??? PRICELESS.

Rose Hall
No, there were two of us who stayed home the entire weekend. I don't like to shop on Black Friday, but I might have made an exception this year for JoAnn's. I need some flannel and other odds and ends, but was unable to go. :(
Old 12-01-2009, 03:57 AM

I wonder why they call it Black Friday? It sounds to me like we all had a great time the day after Thanksgiving! Why don't they just call it the annual Turkey Trot or Gizzard Blizzard or Leg up on everyone else or Stuffing Day or something like that! Black Friday sounds like everyone is lining up to get the plague or something! Edie :roll: