Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Taking the time to Thank this Board

I am sorry for your loss. I lost my son 15 years ago Tuesday, this time of year is always hard for me, but it does get better- one day at a time. I agree with you this board is great!

Beautiful quilts...that wonky one (I think that is what they call it) is really beautiful, cheery and bright! Love the colors :-o
    Will pray for you. I feel the same about my mother but thank God she is still with us. She is 85 next month and I tell her she cant go until I do. She is also my best friend :) So was my brother and I lost him...so believe me, I know how you feel. Blessings and love to you :)

We love seeing your quilts.Thanks for sharing. So sorry for your loss.

You guys are scaring me-is this site in trouble or getting ready to disband? I love coming here and have learned so much! Would hate to think that it may be gone soon. (Some of you can probably hear me sob!)

Blog Entries
    Your quilts are beautiful! So sorry for your loss. I lost my husband a year and a half ago and I miss him so much. We were married 51 years. Happy to have you with us. I just joined recently and have learned so much from all of you. I look forward to logging on every day to see what everyone is doing.

Pretty quilts. So sorry for your loss.

Thank you for sharing your story and your quilts, they look wonderful. I am relatively new to the board but have already taken advantage of the tutorials and also send thanks to those who make them. I send my condolences for your losses, my parents are 84 and 82 and I cherish them.

It is really good to have a place to learn, express youself and just enjoy others. Love your quilts and I have a hard time binding to.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Beautiful quilts,and Bless Your Heart!!!!

Wendy, I'm s-o-o-o happy that you are back! Your quilts are WOWERS and I am in love with them! This Board is exactly what you need to help fill the empty spaces. ♥ ♥ ♥

Losing your parents is tough but part of life and sooner or later we all share in that.

I'm with you 100% about the people on this board. To take time to help others you probably will never meet -- that is love.

God bless Wendy.

Blog Entries
    Your story was so very touching, sorry on the loss of your parents, but so grateful you can find comfort coming here to talk about it. Your quilts are beautiful.

WOW Your quilts are beautiful

Beautiful Quilts

I am sorry to hear of your loss of your Mother. I lost both my parents 4 years ago 12 days apart, and now I am loosing my husband to cancer. This broad helps me when I have time to read and enjoy the pics. Your quilts are beautiful and be proud of them. Sue

Blog Entries
    Your quilts are fantastic !!! :-)

Blog Entries
    You "struggle" beautifully. Love your scrappy quilt.

I'm so sorry for your losses. I can tell you first hand that the pain lessens but the memories remain. I lost my mom, dad, and only sibling within 3 years. I couldn't understand why I was left but thank God he left me the memories. Beautiful quilts. I think maybe that is the answer. Do things and surround yourself with things you love (including this board). I think that will help. God bless you.

Beautiful quilts and I agree with your feelings for this board. Sorry the loss of your family it is always so hard.

Wendy, you poured your heart out on this board, that was beautiful. Your quilts may not come easy but they are beautiful too. I too love this board and wouldn't think of going one day not reading something. You and I will keep reading and enjoying and quilting.

I am sorry for your loss.
    You are so right about the people here on this board. I have learned so much for everyone and have alot more to learn yet. Your quilts are beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by dream56
    Beautiful quilts.

Sorry for your losses - just remember be like the rest of us and let this board be your means of support in times of need. There is always someone here to listen and lend a few kind words when needed.
    .....The words you wrote is mine too
    Hugs....love the scrappy quilt best!

Your quilts are beautiful - I also like the scrappy one. My heartfelt condolences to you.

So sorry to hear about your Mom and your Dad. I agree with you about this board. I don't add comments often, but I so enjoy reading this board. I love all the things that I have learned on here. I feel like we are all friends here, even if we never meet. Your quilts are lovely. You do a good job.

Beautiful quilts! Sad time for you right now. Stay with us...we'll help :-D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast