Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Tell me I'm not alone

Saw dishes at Target today and told hubby the pattern would make a pretty piece of fabric. Needless to say, he shook his head at me as I said it's all about the quilting!

as a nurse i've always looked at and admired good veins in arms, now i'll be checking out the fabric too!

Blog Entries
    How about tiles. I would love to do finger prints or just the fields around by me Uk.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter
    I recently went to a yard sale where they had really nice, large jeans for sale. I asked the young lady how much they were and she said, " 50 cents, they belong to my ex-boyfriend." I told her I would take all of them as I wanted to make a quilt. She laughed and said, "I can't wait to tell him you're going to cut them up. Boy, is he going to be upset"!

This lady was happy, but on other occasions people aren't too happy to hear that their shirts and jeans are going to be cut up.
    A friend had a yard sale and told me that when it was over I could have anything that I wanted that had not sold.I went back the next day. I don't remember what I took besides this shirt that was made of a pretty bright plaid. My friend was pleased that I took the shirt - until she found out that I was going to cut it up to put in a quilt. She didn't talk to me for weeks.

One of our pastors has a shirt that catches my eye every time he wears it. I told him not to ever throw or give that shirt away because I want it for a quilt. When I see him wear it I ask it he isn't finished wearing that shirt yet???

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4